8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Overlooking a lush jungle-canopy leading to endless views of the Pacific, this French-inspired tropical paradise is nestled between Nicaragua and Panama in Santa Teresa. Swing open shuttered-windows and doors to invite sea breeze and sunlight inside. Do a little reading under the shade of palm trees or work on your tan in a poolside lounger. Then, head to the 4 amazing beaches along the peninsula.
Using ‘50s France as inspiration, this vintage-chic villa boasts an eclectic collection of unique furniture and a dazzling color palette. Each bedroom, and all common spaces, open to a terrace or private balcony, as well as the ocean view. The wall-length kitchen enhances the open concept interior, surely inviting a social atmosphere that will make group dinners, pool parties, and barbecues even more enjoyable.
Test out your bartending skills behind the counter on the terrace. Crafting tropical mixtures as friends and loved ones pull up a stool under the shaded overhang. Fire up the grill and add a casual dinner to the equation. After, play a round of bocce before the sunsets. Then, settle into the outdoor lounge to watch the show. Daily housekeeping will take care of the aftermath.
Rather party with the locals? Head to Malpais for a beachfront dance party at Coco Loco, the areas most popular bar. The next morning, continue the French-theme at The Bakery, serving delicious French breakfasts. For dinner, Product C is a local treasure that showcases incredibly fresh seafood and local produce.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Baby cot
- Panoramic ocean view
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Bar area
- Bocce ball court
- Covered parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping; Monday - Saturday
- Concierge services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Bartending services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minutes drive to Restaurants, Shops & Nightlife
- 7 minutes drive to Super La Hacienda Grocery Store
- 10 minutes drive to Town of Carmen Beach
- 7.8 km to Cueva Murcielagos Wildlife Reserve
- 16 km to Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
- 7 minutes drive to Playa Santa Teresa
- 3.5 km to Playa Carmen
- 5.9 km to Playa Hermosa
- 9.7 km to Manzanillo Beach
- 28.5 km to Tambor Airport (TMU)
- 171 km to Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Tambor Airport (TMU)
53 min drive
Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
303 min drive
laya Santa Teresa
7 min drive
11 min drive
15 min drive
23 min drive
Points of Interest
Cueva Murcielagos Wildlife Reserve
21 min drive
Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
60 min drive
Groceries and Alcohol
Super La Hacienda Grocery Store
7 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.