12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
Enjoying a beachfront setting on Soliman Bay in Tulum, this thoughtfully designed beach house is a dream vacation destination for those who long to live an easy-breezy beach lifestyle. With five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, spacious indoor and outdoor hosting areas, and a secluded atmosphere, Casa Kavali is perfect for a golf trip with friends, a family beach vacation, and any other special occasion that benefits from an absolutely gorgeous setting. Nearby, you’ll find historic sites, golf, natural wonders, and more.
A refreshing and updated take on classic beach house design, Casa Kevali is equal parts trendy and relaxing, with the ability to host occasions ranging from formal dinners to backyard barbeques. With lush jungle on one side, and beachfront on the other, Soliman Bay’s beautiful environment has a great influence on Casa Kevali’s interior decor and free-flowing, open-air atmosphere.
Casa Kavali was created to host amazing getaways for its guests and with beachfront, a swimming pool, the rooftop terrace, and formal and alfresco dining areas, it does an incredible job. To help you make the most of your private beachfront, Kavali supplies its guests with two kayaks, boogie boards, and snorkeling equipment. You’ll find hammocks, sun loungers, and small sitting areas along the terrace and beachfront, all perfect for enjoying the ocean view.
If you’d like to learn a little about Riviera Maya’s earliest civilization, visit the Ruins of Tulum, which is just fifteen-kilometers from home. If there’s a golfer in the group, consider a round at Riviera Maya Golf Course, a beautifully scenic course that stretches along the rugged coast. And, for shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and adventure tourism, head north to Cancun, where the excitement never stops.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Shared balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Shared balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
Guest House 1
- Bedroom 3 : 2 Queen size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 : King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
Guest House 2
- Bedroom 5 : King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Kitchenette, Desk, Television
- Art Room: Double size sofa bed, Direct access to bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Water filtration system
- Satellite television
- Art room
- Ceiling fans
- Alarm system
- Ocean view
- Rooftop terrace
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- 2 kayaks
- Boogie boards
- Snorkel equipment
- Alfresco shower
- Security cameras - outdoor perimeter
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - excluding holidays
- Chef services - Monday to Saturday (food & beverage at extra cost)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Food & beverages
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 7 km to Xel-Ha Park
- 14 km to Riviera Maya Golf Course
- 15 km drive to Ruins of Tulum
- 29 km to Cenote Azul
- Beachfront to Soliman Bay Beach
- 108 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Water Filtration System
+ 5 more
Soliman Bay, Tulum, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.