12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Chalet Baronne is a stunning, mountain-view home at Courchevel, located within easy walking distance of the ski slopes and downtown area. The villa is exceptionally appointed for dining and relaxation, including a gourmet kitchen, large home theater, and resort-style private spa. The style of the home balances the timeless charm and naturalism of the French Alps with high-end contemporary comforts, including superb media features. Complimentary perks include chef and butler services as well as daily housekeeping. Six ample bedroom suites—five with king beds plus a kid-friendly bunk room—accommodate families and groups of friends up to twelve in size.
The villa offers everything you need to relax and celebrate after an adventurous day on the mountain. The main living areas blend exquisite décor with a classic rustic structure, the thick timber beams evoking alpine lodges of old. Plush sofas and leather armchairs invite you to savor bottles of wine or delicious aperitifs in the evening, while the beautiful dining table with banquette seating inspires festive meals. In the kitchen, natural wood cabinets and a lovely timber breakfast bar complement chef-grade appliances.
The wellness facilities raise the villa to an even higher level. Worthy of a five-star resort, the spa includes an ample swimming pool, stylish lounge areas, a sauna, a Hammam (steam room), a massage room, and a hot tub beside a wonderful fireplace.
Each of the chalet's six bedroom suites features an ensuite bathroom and private balcony—offering lovely havens for private downtime and rest. There is also a safe and TV in each room, and several of the rooms include private lounge areas.
The villa's prime location balances tranquility with convenient proximity to the slopes and après-ski nightlife of Courchevel. This jewel of the French Alps is part of the Trois Vallées, the largest continuous network of interconnected slopes in the world. You're also just two kilometers from Golf Club de Courchevel and Bellecôte, and twelve kilometers from Meribel ski area.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathub, Television, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: Twin bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar with seating for 3
- Formal dining area with seating for 9
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Home theatre
- Exercise room
- Sonos sound system
- Ski room with storage
- Ice maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services
- Butler services
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to Courchevel
- 2 km drive to Golf Club de Courchevel
- 2 km drive to Bellecôte
- 4 km drive to Stade de Slalom Emile
- 7 km drive to Sommet de la Saulire
- 7 minute walk to ski slopes
- 9 minute walk to Courchevel tourisme ski access
- 12 km drive to Meribel Ski area
- 24 km drive to Les 3 Vallées
- 44 km drive to Le Menuires ski
- 5 km drive to Altiport Courchevel LFLJ (CVF)
- 186 km drive to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
- 187 km drive to Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 9 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.