Vaulted wood-paneled villa by Squaw Valley Resort
11 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Reserve quiet and privacy close to Squaw Valley at Sierra Crest Luxury. Though this cozy vacation rental is set at the end of a residential cul-de-sac, it’s less than a 10-minute drive from Squaw Valley Resort and within easy reach of other Lake Tahoe attractions. Its four bedrooms can accommodate up to eleven family members on a ski holiday or a group of friends on a California getaway.
Take in views of the mountains and forest from outdoor living areas with a private hot tub, seasonal lap pool and barbecue. If you’ve been on the slopes all day, leave gear in the ski storage area and settle in by the fireplace or cable TV and sound system, or share photos via Wi-Fi.
The villa’s bright, open-concept living areas are warmed up by wood-paneled walls and ceilings, whose golden tones are picked up by sunlight streaming in. There’s ample room to spread out in the sitting area, dining area and around the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen, and a separate TV room is great for kids who want to run off and watch a movie on their own.
Sierra Crest Luxury has one master bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and honeymoon-suite-worthy features such as a fireplace, jetted tub and terrace access. There are two other bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms: one with a queen bed and one with a double bed and twin bed. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds and shares access to a hall bathroom with a spare bedroom that has a king bed.
From the villa’s tranquil wooded lot, it’s less than a 10-minute drive to Squaw Valley Resort and less than 15 miles to two other ski resorts. For shopping and dining, make the 10-minute drive into Tahoe City or Truckee. And if you’re visiting during the summer, both Tahoe City Commons Beach and the Old Brockway Golf Course are within easy reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3 - Kids Room: Double size bed, Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Spare Room, Television
- Spare Room: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with spare room 2, Stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Surround sound
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Lap pool - heating included (seasonal availability)
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Tahoe City
- 10 miles to Truckee
- 16 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 18 miles to Crystal Bay
- 25 miles to Emerald Bay
- 6.9 miles to Tahoe City Commons Beach
- 8 minute drive to Squaw Valley Resort
- 6.3 miles to Alpine Meadows Ski Resort
- 13 miles to Homewood Mountain Resort
- 20 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 15 miles to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 47 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Surround sound system
+ 5 more
Olympic Valley, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.