(A2) Kaylani Beach House
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Kaylani Beach House is part of a complex of luxurious escapes for families, friendship groups, wedding accommodation and more. Each house is a self-contained holiday house, featuring a private resort style swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area. They are located just 2 minutes walk from Belongil Beach and a 10 minute walk from the Byron Bay town centre.
Kaylani Beach House boasts the highest quality furnishings and appliances. Guests will enjoy a large open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge. Each house comprises four bedrooms; two ensuite and two with a shared bathroom.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the lounge
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the lounge
- Extra Room: Twin size bed, Twin size trundle bed, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Surround sound
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Plunge pool - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Gas barbeque
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Catering services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Massage services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Byron Bay downtown
- 6 minute drive to Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- 8 minute drive to Arakwal National Park
- 10 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 17 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 29 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 34 km to Minyon Falls Lookout
- 91 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 2 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 4 minute drive to Byron Main Beach
- 8 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 9 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 34 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Surround sound system
Pool safety fence
+ 5 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.