Chalet Tuftra 6
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
This three-bedroom chalet at Zermatt is located within the mountainside neighborhood of Winkelmatten, with ski-in/ski-out access to Klein Matterhorn Express. The home is part of a larger, five-bedroom chalet, and can be rented individually or in conjunction with Chalet Tuftra 4. Its private features include a spacious living and dining room, outdoor lounge, gourmet kitchen, and three ample bedroom suites with ensuite bathrooms. A variety of deluxe services are available to guests, from private ski guides, to pre-arrival shopping, to corporate event planning. Zermatt town center is about fifteen minutes away on foot.
The chalet's design embodies the quintessence of today's Swiss Alps, with an elegant minimalism that blends rustic charm with contemporary comforts. Large windows and glass doors enjoy views of the Matterhorn massif, infusing the home with abundant natural light. Kindle the wood-burning fireplace on winter evenings, or sip glasses of wine on the balcony in the summer twilight. Prepare delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen, and gather around the dining table for well-earned feasts. The villa is equipped with excellent media technology (including Apple TV), as well as Wi-Fi and an elevator.
The bedrooms offer serene private havens for couples or individual travelers, with beautiful wood-paneled ceilings, ensuite bathrooms, and glass doors opening to balconies. Each room includes a split-king bed that can be arranged as a pair of twin beds if desired. These arrangements are perfect for a family, a small group of friends, or business travelers.
Winkelmatten enjoys a wonderful location within Zermatt, with true ski-in/ski-out convenience and easy access to the town's fabulous après-ski nightlife. The wonderful Matterhorn Museum—devoted to the iconic mountain and its history, and built in the form of an alpine village—is about ten minutes away on foot.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Shared balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Views of Matterhorn
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Points of interest:
- 10 minute walk to Matterhorn Museum
- 15 minute walk to Zermatt center
- 5 km to Gorner Gorge mountains
- Ski in/ski out Klein Matterhorn Express (you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run)
- 75 km drive to Sion Airport (ASA)
- 227 km drive to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.