10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Passing through the impressive Himalayan-style double doors, guests can instantly drink in the mountain panorama from this luxurious mountain villa. With a touch of central Asian flavor, relax amidst welcoming sofas, soaring ceilings and a glamorous private pool. Take in the sunrise with coffee from your private balcony, before exploring the famous Courchevel ski slopes and Vanoise National Park.
Chalet Panmah will act as a mountain fastness during your stay in the French alps, offering true comfort combined with stunning views of the nearby peaks. The design of the villa reflects the local geography, with subtle stone-gray facades, fireplace and marble bathtubs reflecting the mountain surrounds. The touch of style from another great upland region is incorporated via the impressive Himilayan-style doorways, rich cushions, and impressive art pieces that decorate this bright and airy villa. Relaxing at the end of an active day is easy with the fully outfitted sauna and pool providing a deeply private retreat, that almost feels like it’s part of the mountain itself. Guests can make an easy transition from skiing to relaxing at the villa via the ski and storage room, which has ample space even for large groups.
This villa is ideally placed to make the most of the Trois Vallées, one of the most celebrated ski areas in all of Europe. From the villa, guests can pick and choose from over 90 ski runs, from beginner to expert, with a range of snow-packed valleys and resorts nearby. Speed through fresh snow before relaxing amidst fine surroundings with an alpine lunch at one of the resort’s many fine restaurants. A warm glass of mulled wine will hit the spot at the bar after a day spent on the slopes, flying above the valleys on gondolas, or spotting mountain ibex on the hillsides during eye-opening mountain drives. Finally, end the evening surrounded by fine company at your villa’s lengthy dining table.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Shared balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Shared balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Shared balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Private balcony, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor swimming pool
- Ski room with storage
- Espresso Machine
- Wet bar
- Chess table
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Outdoor lounge area
- Mountain view
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
ACCESS TO K2 PALACE HOTEL
- Indoor swimming pool
- Exercise room
- Hair salon
- Kids play room
- Game room
- Private cinema
- Teenagers' area
- Complimentary shuttle service within Courchevel 1850
- Ski shop & boutique
- Massage room
- Mini bus service
- Dessert & tea lounge
- Bar & smoking lounge
- Spa & wellness center
- Private fitness coach
- Le Black Pyramid & Le Kintessence
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
- Butler Services
- Chef Services
- 24hr Concierge
- Soft drinks
- Buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner served in the chalet (excluding Holiday periods)
- Tea time served in the chalet
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- New Year's Eve Dinner
Points of Interest:
- 1.9 km drive to Bellecôte
- 2.5 km drive to Courchevel
- 2.6 km drive to Golf Club Courchevel
- 25.5 km drive to Moûtiers
- 86.1 km drive to Megève
- Ski-in/ski-out from K2 Hotel
- 0.5 km drive to Ski Cospillot
- 1.3 km drive to Ski service Bellecôte
- 10.1 km drive to Station la Tania ski lifts
- 18.1 km drive Méribel ski
- 4.7 km drive to Altiport Courchevel (CVF)
- 109 km drive to Chambery Airport (CMF)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.