8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Surround yourself with water—and gorgeous waterfront views—at The Peninsula. This beautifully designed vacation rental is set along tranquil canals in a private residential enclave, but is only a 10-minute drive from downtown Noosa Heads and Sunshine Beach. Reserve its four bedrooms for a family getaway to the beach or a holiday in the Queensland sun with friends.
Watch the sun sparkling on the water from outdoor living areas with an infinity pool, hot tub, gas barbecue, wine fridge and al-fresco dining for eight. There’s also a boat ramp if you’d like to set off on an excursion, and shared access to a boat dock. After sunset, flip on the streaming TV or catch up with friends back at home via Wi-Fi.
The villa’s thoughtful design allows guests the luxury of water views from nearly every room. Fold-away glass walls are all that separates the terrace from the living room, where louvered windows encourage the breeze, and a pair of sofas invite you to settle in by the TV. The adjacent dining area seats ten, and the fully equipped kitchen has a convenient breakfast bar.
The Peninsula has one master suite with a king bed and en-suite bathroom, and one bedroom with a queen bed that has access to hall bathroom. The other three bedrooms share a hall bathroom; two have two twin beds each and one has two twin bunk beds. The twin beds can be converted to king beds if desired.
While you can set off from the villa by boat, it’s also easy to get around by car. It’s only a 10-minute drive from The Peninsula to shopping and dining in downtown Noosa Heads, and to Sunshine Beach, where you can kick off the day with a coffee at an oceanfront cafe, surf and tan to your heart’s content, and spend the evening reliving your honeymoon at a chic waterfront restaurant.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3 and Kids Room, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 2 and Kids Room, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Portable heater
- Kids Room: 2 twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedrooms 2 and 3, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Daybed, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Streaming television
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Boat ramp
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Wine fridge
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
- Shared access to boat dock
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to downtown Noosa Heads
- 4 minute drive to downtown Noosaville
- 6.4 km to Noosa Spit Recreation Reserve and Botanic Gardens
- 6.6 km to Noosa National Park
- 6.1 km to Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 14 km to Peregian Golf Club
- 33 km to downtown Sunshine Coast
- 10 minute drive to Sunshine Beach
- 8.4 km to Alexandria Bay
- 10 minute drive to Noosa Head Main Beach
- 6.1 km to Little Cove
- 6.6 km to Tea Tree Bay
- 29 km to Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- 134 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.