White Hawk Retreat
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
See what laid-back luxury can be at the gorgeous White Hawk Retreat. Filled with Scandi-chic pieces and thoughtful touches, this eight-bedroom Byron Bay vacation rental makes an inviting getaway for up to sixteen friends or family members. And though it feels like a private retreat, the 2-minute walk to Belongil Beach and 2-minute drive to Byron Bay put you close to the action.
Step through the gates of this exclusive property and into outdoor living areas with a mineral swimming pool, lounging and dining furniture, a barbecue, exercise equipment and even a yoga space. You can also take the provided bicycles out for a spin around town. In the evenings, enjoy streaming TV in the media room, put a favorite playlist on the Sonos sound system or catch up via Wi-Fi.
The villa’s minimalist lines, polished concrete floors and crisp white walls evoke the best of Scandinavian design, while a mix of furnishings brings a little French country flair and mid-century style to this beach town. The retreat is laid out around an L-shaped open-concept great room with a living area, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
There are four bedrooms in the villa’s main house and four in its studios; all eight have queen beds and en-suite bathrooms. The main-house bedrooms are comfortable and stylish, and the studio bedrooms are perfect for couples seeking honeymoon-style privacy while on holiday, with features like private courtyards and al-fresco showers.
White Hawk Retreat is a 2-minute walk from Belongil Beach and less than a 10-minute drive from Byron Main, Tallow and Wategos beaches, making it easy to get your fill of sun and sand. It’s also a 2-minute drive to shopping and dining in downtown Byron Bay, and a 10-minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse and the easternmost point in Australia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5 - Wolf Studio: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Mini-fridge, Microwave, Television, Ceiliing fan, Access to private courtyard, Alfresco shower
- Bedroom 6 - Jade Studio: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Mini-fridge, Ceiliing fan, Access to private courtyard, Alfresco shower
- Bedroom 7 - Bam Studio: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Mini-fridge, Ceiliing fan, Access to private courtyard, Alfresco shower
- Bedroom 8 - Black Rabbit Studio: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Microwave, Mini-fridge, Ceiliing fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- High chair
- Media room
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Yoga studio
- Exercise equipment
- Off street parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
- Security camera - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to Byron Bay downtown
- 10 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 19 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 30 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 92 km to dowtown Gold Coast
- 2 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 3 minute drive to Byron Main Beach
- 8 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 9 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 34 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Sonos sound system
+ 5 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.