10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
A half-mile north of La Croisette and Cannes, Villa Laetitia provides the perfect setting for those who appreciate natural beauty slightly above city life. The protected forest of La Croix des Gardes is home to some of France’s most beautiful vacation villas, all set amongst its seemingly endless hiking, walking, and mountain biking trails. Laetitia is a luxurious five-bedroom situated on a lush Mediterranean property, offering dynamic city and hillside views. Within minutes of home, you’ll find the city of Cannes, the ancient commune of Antibes, and the iconic beaches of La Croisette.
With scenic balconies, a beautifully furnished terrace, and numerous openings to it, Villa Laetitia makes it easy to enjoy Cannes’ refreshing Mediterranean climate, inside and out. Whether you’re hosting an elegant dinner soiree or just kicking back with the family, this villa has the vibe for any occasion. Contemporary furniture, state of the art electronics, and an eclectic collection of art thoughtfully decorate Laetitia’s interior spaces. For guests that desire a little extra privacy, the Studio Suite includes a double bed with an en-suite bathroom, kitchenette, and access to the terrace. The rest are outfitted with king or queen-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms, and three of the bedrooms have private balconies.
Laetitia’s fully equipped kitchen comes with a Nespresso machine, wine cooler, and beautifully integrated appliances. There’s formal dining inside with seating for fourteen, as well as an alfresco set on the terrace. After dinner, turn up the sound system, uncork a fresh bottle, and head outside to enjoy the view, and another incredible night in France.
During peak season, La Croisette’s beautiful beaches, restaurants, and nightclubs are highly favored among the elites of Parisian society. Not far inland, you’ll find the busy, winding streets of Cannes. Rich with historic architecture, the highest-end fashion houses, fine French dining, and one of the World’s most vibrant arts and culture scenes, Cannes is a city with a story, and it’s yours to discover on your next Luxury Retreats vacation.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Desk, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 - Private Studio: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Kitchenette, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Wine cooler
- Home theatre
- Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool (Heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (2hrs/per day)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.6 km to Musée de la Castre
- 4.6 km to Cannes
- 4.9 km to Palais des Festivals
- 5.7 km to La Malmaison
- 19.8 km to Antibes
- 5.4 km to La Croisette Beach
- 5.6 km to Long Beach
- 15.6 km to Beach Salis
- 5.3 km Cannes-Mandelieu Airport (CEQ)
- 26.2 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Cannes - Mandelieu Airport
11 min drive
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
27 min drive
16 min drive
Points of Interest
Musée de la Castre
11 min drive
11 min drive
Palais des Festivals
12 min drive
15 min drive
30 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.