16 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 baths
Check in to the hills above Byron Bay at Picadilly House. This European-inspired vacation rental is a private escape in Coopers Shoot, with views over a valley to the Pacific and a location just a few minutes’ drive from some of Australia’s most famous beaches. Six bedrooms in two spacious wings can accommodate parties of friends or extended family.
Take in the panoramic views from outdoor living areas with an infinity pool, hot tub, lounging and dining areas, and a barbecue. For lazy afternoons, there’s a hammock; for cooler evenings, there’s a firepit. Kids will love playing in the treehouse, too. After sunset, an Apple TV, Sonos sound system, Wi-Fi, pool table and indoor bar area are ready to entertain.
Inspired by traditional architecture and craftsmanship, Picadilly House is laid out across two wings and built using recycled timber and Spanish plaster. The heart of this luxury residence is in the main wing, which features a living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen, all under lofty ceilings. The guest wing is made for entertaining and houses the bar and pool table.
The villa has one bedroom with a king bed and ensuite bathroom, two bedrooms with a king and queen bed, respectively, that share a bathroom, and two bedrooms with queen beds that share a bathroom. There’s also a bedroom with a queen bed and access to its own hall bathroom. Larger parties can make use of a bunk room with two twin-over-double bunk beds and a hall bathroom, and even an Airstream trailer offering a double bed and honeymoon-style privacy.
Picadilly House is a wonderful choice if you want just a little more than a beach holiday. While it’s only a 10-minute drive from Broken Head Beach and a quick trip to two other beaches in the Byron Bay area, it’s also close to the Broken Head Nature Reserve, the Cape Byron Lighthouse, the Teven Valley Golf Course and the laid-back vibes in downtown Byron Bay.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Daybed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Alfresco shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to upstairs bathroom with Master bedroom, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Hammock
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Office area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bunk Room: 2 Twin over Double size bunk beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and alfresco bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Access to private balcony
- 1963 Airstream Silver Bullet Caravan: Double size bed, Toilet, Air conditioning, Alfresco shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Ice maker
- Games room
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Bar area
- Pool table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Fire pit
- Lounge area
- Alfresco fireplace
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 9.8 km to Broken Head Nature Reserve
- 13 km to downtown Byron Bay
- 14 km to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 18 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 22 km to downtown Ballina
- 100 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 10 minute drive to Broken Head Beach
- 12 km to Byron Main Beach
- 13 km to Belongil Beach
- 22 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 74 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Coopers Shoot, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.