Restored architecture amid manicured gardens
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Expansive private grounds, five-star service and beautifully restored architecture make Terre di San Giustino feel like your own luxury resort in Tuscany. Nestled in the midst of manicured gardens, olive groves and vineyards in the Arezzo area, this exclusive vacation rental is a picturesque setting for an Italian holiday with friends or a milestone birthday or anniversary celebration with family.
The San Giustino estate features a pool, hot tub, several sports courts, a children’s playground, and even an outdoor gym, as well as al-fresco living and dining areas and a kitchen with a barbecue. Inside, the amenities range from a TV and sound system to a wine fridge and Wi-Fi. Your stay also includes the services of a chef, concierge and housekeeper.
The estate is spread out between four gorgeously renovated stone buildings: the main villa, Fienile, Scuderia and La Colombaia. The villa is the heart of it all, with a spacious living room, dining area for twelve and a fully equipped kitchen, but the other buildings have their own open-concept great rooms with space for sitting, dining and cooking as well.
There are two bedrooms in Scuderia and one each in Fienile and La Colombaia; all four have en-suite bathrooms. In Scuderia, one bedroom has a queen bed and the other has two twin beds. In Fienile and La Colombaia, each bedroom has a queen bed, making these buildings perfect for a couple wanting honeymoon-style privacy.
With continental breakfast and a welcome basket with estate wine provided, it’s easy to spend your days at Terre di San Giustino enjoying the scent of the gardens while sipping coffee or trying the wine while watching the sunset. If you’d like to explore, though, there are also provided mountain bikes you can take around the countryside. And for a memorable day trip, make the drive into the historical city of Siena.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Lounge area, Sound system, Air conditioning, Safe, Kitchenette, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Sound system, Air conditioning, Safe, Desk, Kitchenette
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Shared access to fully equipped kitchen, Lounge area, Television, Sound system, Air conditioning, Safe, Shared access to Scuderia private terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Shared access to fully equipped kitchen, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Safe, Shared access to Scuderia private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Apple TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Gated property
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool (available from May until October) - heating included
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining areas
- Outdoor kitchen
- Gated property
- Football court
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Mountain bikes
- Bocce court
- Outdoor chess
- Kids playground
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
- Continental breakfast
- Welcome basket with estate's wine
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury linens and towels
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Private events
- Wellness treatments
- Activities and excursions (yoga classes, tennis classes)
- Laundry services
- Additional linens and towels upon request
Points of Interest
- 53 km to Royal Golf La Bagnaia
- 89 km to Perugia
- 43 km to Siena
- 98 km from Perugia International Airport (PEG)
- 115 km from Firenze Intrernational Airport (FIR)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bocce ball court
Natural gas barbecue
+ 3 more
+ 8 more
Monte San Savino, Italy
Perugia International Airport (PEG)
80 min drive
84 min drive
Royal Golf La Bagnaia
54 min drive
Points of Interest
54 min drive
77 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.