Tranquil designer villa on 18-hole course
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Please note that the decor and design of this villa may vary based on availability.
Just minutes from several gorgeous beaches, challenging golf courses, and charming Hawaiian towns, Kukui’ula Villa 11 is the island home of your dreams. This spacious and private luxury villa is perfect for multi-family or groups of friends on vacation together with its four king ensuites, one of which is located in the separate entrance Guest House. From its convenient location, you’ll be on the resort’s beach or golf course within minutes, and there’s plenty more to discover nearby in the surrounding area of Kauai’s beautiful southern coast.
Kukui’ula Villa 11 puts a sleek and stylish modern spin on the warm wood tones, stone features, and floral prints of traditional Hawaiian design. With wall-length openings to the terrace, and views stretching from the golf course to the ocean, you’re able to fully embrace Hawaii’s gorgeous climate from anywhere in the villa. The open concept floor plan of the villa’s interior, combined with the open-air atmosphere, creates an incredibly spacious and social environment for your group of eight. The kitchen opens to the terrace as well, with an “L” shaped granite counter dividing the spaces. Your inner chef will love the villa’s stainless steel appliances and functional workspaces.
When it’s time for dinner, you’ll have the option between the formal dining area inside or the alfresco set on the terrace. After dinner, enjoy your favorite cocktail in the outdoor lounge, gazing upon your panoramic island view. If you’d prefer a night in, the villa is equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and television. If you’ve still got some energy to burn, hop into the pool for a refreshing late night swim.
During your stay, you’ll have full access to Kukui’ula’s eighteen-hole golf course, spa and wellness complex, organic farm, two restaurants, and pristine beachfront. In less than one mile from your island home, you’ll find shopping, dining, and nightlife. If you’re feeling adventurous, Skyline Eco-Adventures offers incredible zip-line tours. And, after you’ve visited Kukui’ula’s golf course and beachfront, there are plenty more courses and beach areas to check out along the coast.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: 190-976-9216-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Kitchenette, Television, Direct access to private terrace with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor lounge area
- Alfresco dining area
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue - plumbed
- Ocean and golf course views
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- Valet service
- Spa services
- Driving service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Housekeeping service
SHARED ACCESS TO KUKUI'ULA RESORT AMENITIES
Included (advance notice may be required):
- Huaka'i Outfitters
- The Makai Pool Complex
- The Farm with produce picking and peacock bass fishing
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Golf courses and tennis courts
- Hi'ilani Spa
Points of Interest
- 1.0 mile to shopping, bars and nightlife
- 1.5 miles to Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
- 2.7 miles to Old Koloa Town
- 3.3 miles to National Tropical Botanical Garden
- 20 miles to Sleeping Giant Trail Head
- 5 minute walk to Kukui'ula Golf Course
- 2.7 miles to Kiahuna Golf Club
- 3.9 miles to Poipu Bay Golf Course
- 2.0 miles to Baby Beach
- 2.3 miles to Lawa'i Beach
- 2.8 miles to Poipu Beach
- 3.0 miles to Kukui'ula Harbor Beach
- 14 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Lihue Airport (LIH)
27 min drive
6 min drive
7 min drive
Kukui'ula Harbor Beach
8 min drive
Kukui'ula Golf Course
0 min drive
Kiahuna Golf Club
7 min drive
Poipu Bay Golf Course
10 min drive
Points of Interest
Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
5 min drive
Old Koala Town
7 min drive
National Tropical Botanical Garden
9 min drive
Sleeping Giant Trail Head
37 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.