8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
The calm waters and scenic ocean views of Nonsuch Bay await at Turtle Point, one of Antigua’s finest vacation rentals. This Caribbean paradise is the perfect host for a family beach getaway or sunny vacation with friends. Turtle Point’s incredible location offers access to the amenities of Nonsuch Bay Resort, as well as the seclusion of a private rental. With beachfront, dining, and nightlife all within minutes, Antigua is yours to discover with Luxury Retreats and Turtle Point.
Soothing earth tones and wide openings to the terrace make this beach house an incredibly relaxing open-air environment, sure to melt your stress away in an instant. Fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight easily find their way through Turtle Point’s interior, which is decorated with warm wood tones, designer furniture, and high-end electronics. And, the kitchen is fully equipped with state of the art appliances, an island workspace, and a bright and social atmosphere.
Turtle Point’s wrap-around balcony is the perfect place to relax in the afternoon, and enjoy a cocktail or two once the sun begins to set. The infinity swimming pool, outlined with sun loungers, looks as though it spills over into the endless ocean view. There are two alfresco dining areas, and multiple outdoor lounges, making it easy to gather as a group or break away for more intimate moments. Included during your stay, you’ll have the help of a property manager, private cook, and daily maid service.
The nearest beach to Turtle Point is located on Nonsuch Bay Resort. You’ll appreciate the quick and easy access to their sandy coast, as well as their beachfront amenities. For even more fun in the sun, hop on a quick boat ride from the resort to nearby Green Island, where you’ll find five more secluded beach areas and a wide range of water sports activities. The main island is also home to plenty of natural and ancient architectural wonders to visit. Spots like Betty’s Hope, Devil’s Bridge, Fort James, and Shirley Heights are great places to start your exploration of beautiful Antigua.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Bidet, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and tub combo, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- 2 Outdoor dining area each with seating for 8
- Infinity swimming pool (heated)
- Sun loungers
- Wrap-around balcony
- Outdoor living area
- Terrace with lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property manager on call
- Available to prepare breakfast and either lunch or dinner 6 out of 7 days
- Food and beverage at extra cost and payable onsite in cash
- Daily maid service (except Sundays & holidays)
- Pool maintenance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Spa services
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
- Access to nearby resort facilities
- five beaches
- restaurants and bars
Points of Interest
- 13.7 km to Betty's Hope
- 15.6 km to Stingray City
- 20.8 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 22.6 km to English Harbour
- 22.8 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 24.8 km to Shirley Heights
- 26.4 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 26.5 km to Heritage Quay
- 30.4 km to Fort James
- 32.8 km to Old Sugar Windmill
- 32.8 km to Dickenson Bay
- Located on Nonsuch Bay
- 20 minutes to Green Island
- 27.8 km to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
Dining area for 12 people
Nonsuch Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.