Lime Tree at Peter Bay
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Get a bird’s-eye view of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands from the glorious Lime Tree at Peter Bay. Built into the hillside above the turquoise waters of Peter Bay, this exquisite St. John vacation rental looks out over the sea and the lush hillsides of neighboring islands. Spacious indoor and outdoor living areas plus five bedrooms mean you can wake up to this postcard-perfect vista with up to ten friends or family members.
You can see the water from several levels of shaded terraces. But the best place to take in the views might be the pool deck, which has a swimming pool, hot tub, furnished lounging and dining areas, and a barbecue. After sunset, unwind inside by the satellite TV or share photos of your holiday via Wi-Fi.
Lime Tree’s expansive open-concept great room gives you the luxury of having everyone together, whether stretched out in the sitting area, gathered around the dining table or helping prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Colorful tiles and accents in lime green, turquoise and deep blue lend a vibrant, playful feel—and echo the hues of the stunning landscape outside.
The villa has four bedrooms with king beds: two with en-suite bathrooms, including one with a private entrance and one honeymoon-worthy master with an al-fresco shower, and two that share a bathroom. The fifth bedroom has a queen bed and en-suite bathroom.
Though the villa is set high enough on the hill to command incredible views, it’s only a 1-minute drive from Peter Bay Beach, a 3-minute drive from Trunk Bay Beach and a 4-minute from Cinnamon Bay Beach. You can also explore the nearby plantation ruins in Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Bay. Find shopping, dining and the ferry dock in Cruz Bay, just a few more minutes down the road.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Alfresco shower, Walk-in closet, Media room, Ceiling fan, Wrap around terrace with stair access to pool, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 3, stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 2, stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Potable water
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool
- Sun loungers
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Ocean views
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen change once weekly
- Property caretaker
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- In-house chef
- Car rental
- Airport transfers
- Additional cleaning ($25 per hour; 3 hour per-day minimum)
Points of Interest
- 7.4 km to Cruz Bay shopping and dining
- 7.6 km to Cruz Bay Ferry Dock
- 8.1 km to Coral Bay
- 1 minute drive to Peter Bay Beach
- 3 minute drive to Trunk Bay
- 4 minute drive to Cinnamon Bay Beach
- 30 km to Cyril E. King Airport (STT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 3 more
Peter Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.