Breezy beachfront suite above Blue Waters Beach
7 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
This exceptional beachfront penthouse is situated on the northwest coast of Antigua within Blue Waters Resort, one of the finest luxury destinations in the Caribbean. The penthouse features a 500-square-foot terrace with alfresco dining and 220-degree views of the turquoise sea, while its spacious interior is superbly equipped for cooking, dining, and entertainment. Three ample bedroom suites (two with king beds, one with a queen) offer ideal accommodations for families, business travelers, and groups of friends up to seven in size.
The modern home evokes the vintage elegance of this Caribbean paradise, with a lovely veranda, beautiful accents of wicker and wood, and artwork inspired by the beach and sea. Soothing white walls and ceilings glow with abundant daylight and enchanting tones of the sunset sky. The open-concept interior includes a comfortable lounge area with TV, a gorgeous dining table for six, and a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. Glass doors open wide to the terrace, where the dining veranda is flanked by sun-kissed lounge areas off the master bedrooms. Central air conditioning and lovely curtains allow you to modulate the ambiance to your needs.
There is a master suite to each side of the main living area. Each features a king bed, doors to the ocean-view terrace, and a deluxe ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, shower, and soaking tub. The third suite opens to a balcony and features a queen bed and ensuite bathroom with shower. All three rooms include flat-screen TVs, ceiling fans, and air conditioning, providing tranquil comfort for downtime and rest.
Blue Waters impresses with the quantity and quality of its amenities, including several freshwater swimming pools, secluded beaches, seventeen acres of tropical gardens, three outstanding restaurants with diverse menus, several superb bars, a fitness center, the fabulous Spa at Blue Waters—and much more. Your penthouse is also just three kilometers from Dickenson Bay and within easy reach of St. John town and many of Antigua's 365 beaches. Sailors and history lovers will want to visit Nelson Dockyard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Flat-screen television, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Flat-screen television, DVD players, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Flat-screen television, Terrace
Please note that the penthouse is on the 3rd floor and accessed via stairs
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Nespresso machine with capsules
- Ice maker
- Central air conditioning
- Outdoor dining area with seating for 6
- Terrace with lounge area
- Shared pool & sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa pre-stocking
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Roundtrip airport transfer (minimum 5 night stay required)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Spa services
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
- Laundry services
BLUE WATERS RESORT SHARED FACILITIES (some may be at extra cost)
- Shared pools
- Shared tennis court
- Choice of Bed & Breakfast or All Inclusive meal plans
- 4 bars
- 4 restaurants
- Watersport activities
- Spa and fitness centres
- Kids club and activities
Points of Interest
- 3.2 km to Dickenson Bay
- 4.2 km to Prickly Pear Island
- 6.3 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 6.4 km to Heritage Quay
- 7.4 km to Fort James
- 15.2 km to Old Sugar Windmill
- 18.7 km to Betty's Hope
- 21.6 km to Stingray City
- 22.1 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 25.4 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 27.4 km to Shirley Heights
- Beachfront to Blue Waters Beach
- 8 minute drive to Siboney Beach Club
- 19.7 km to Darkwood Beach
- 26.1 km to Galleon Beach
- 14 minute drive to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
16 min drive
Blue Waters Beach
2 min drive
Siboney Beach Club
7 min drive
36 min drive
45 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
Prickly Pear Island
8 min drive
Fort James Beach
11 min drive
Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
12 min drive
Old Sugar Windmill Ruins
13 min drive
14 min drive
27 min drive
32 min drive
Falmouth Harbour Marina
40 min drive
43 min drive
44 min drive
44 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.