16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
Rippling water features and a green roof are softer contrasts to the sharp angles of this contemporary villa in Ramatuelle. The pairing of natural touches with modern architecture continues throughout—in the dry stone walls against smooth glass exteriors, and in the verdant gardens showcased by prism-like floor-to-ceiling windows. Drive down from the hills to the waterfront cafés in Saint-Tropez.
Riviera sunshine floods the gardens by day, while at night, 250 lights glow on the glassy surfaces of the swimming pool and water features. Feel the heat in the lounging area, or turn it up on the barbecue for a meal at the alfresco dining area. Put an album on the indoor sound system while you make dinner, then sip a favorite vintage from France while sharing holiday photos over Wi-Fi.
Follow the polished white floors from the entrance of this vacation rental past inner courtyards to an open-concept great room with glass walls overlooking the gardens. Here, living and dining areas are distinguished by soft area rugs, and the fully equipped kitchen is set off by a breakfast bar.
This luxury property has 3 bedrooms with king beds and 5 bedrooms with queen beds; all 8 have private ensuite bathrooms. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms are flooded with light by floor-to-ceiling windows, and warmed up by honey-toned wood floors and cabinets.
Drive past pine and olive trees for just over 1 mile to the winding cobblestone streets and lively restaurants in and around the center of Saint-Tropez. It’s a bit farther to Bouillabaisse Beach, where you can bring the family to play in the water or relive your honeymoon on a stroll along the golden sand, and jet-set-favorite Pampelonne Beach and its legendary Club 55 restaurant are within easy reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Office space
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Television, Terrace, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Garden View
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Garden View
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Sound system
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
- Private garden
- Sun loungers
- Lounging area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6 hrs per day
- Daily linen changes
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef Services
- Private Driver
- Yacht rental
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.0 km to Saint-Tropez
- 2.9 km to La Citadelle de Saint-Tropez Musée
- 5.6 km to Club 55
- 7.7 km drive to Golf Club Saint-Tropez
- 4.4 km to Beach de la Bouillabaisse
- 6.5 km to Bagatelle Beach
- 10 km to Plage de Pampelonne
- 19.4 km to Aéroport International du Golfe de Saint-Tropez (LTT)
- 130 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.