Modern chalet with ski access in Kadenwood
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Please note there is an ongoing construction project close to this home. Contact a Villa Specialist for more information.
This extraordinary ski-in/ski-out villa is located directly on Whistler Mountain in the prestigious Kadenwood enclave. With two levels and 4,000 square feet of living space, the modern masterwork forms an ideal haven for a ski or hiking vacation, featuring breathtaking mountain views, an outdoor hot tub, an expansive deck with alfresco dining, and spacious, superbly appointed interiors. Business travellers will appreciate the excellent home office, and golf lovers are within easy reach of Whistler Golf Club. Five ample bedrooms accommodate up to ten guests in total comfort.
The villa offers an exquisite contemporary interpretation of the classic chalet. In the great room, beautiful natural wood surfaces complement the sleek but comfortable furnishings and charming modernist artwork with alpine themes. A lovely hanging fireplace warms the space, and wall-to-wall glass doors create a veranda-like ambiance during the summer. The open kitchen has a sophisticated minimalist design, with chef-grade appliances and a fine island with breakfast bar. The main deck features a grilling station and large dining table.
The lower level of the home includes a cozy media room with large screen, opening to a spacious patio and covered outdoor hot tub—perfect for soothing your muscles after a thrilling day on the mountain. Oenophiles will appreciate the superb wine cellar, and business travellers or students will find serene inspiration in the office suite with gorgeous views. Heated floors throughout the home keep you cozy during the winter.
The master suite radiates a Zen-like serenity, with a large window overlooking the evergreen slopes. Couples will feel at home in the king bed and ensuite bathroom with shower and tub. The family-friendly guest rooms include one suite with a double bed and ensuite bathroom; one room with a queen bed and hallway bathroom; and a pair of rooms with double beds and a shared bathroom between them.
You can ski directly onto the slopes of Whistler from your villa, or drive about eight or nine kilometers to Whistler Village Gondola and Excaliber Gondola. You're also just seven kilometers from Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake, and seven minutes from both Whistler Village and Creekside Village. The villa features a heated driveway and two-car garage.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower and bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared access with bedroom #5, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared access with bedroom #4
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sound System
- Wine room
- Butane gas fireplace
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Office space
- Media room
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- 2-car garage
- Heated driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Welcome basket
- Free activity booking service
- Concierge services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Creekside Village
- 7 minute drive drive to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 4.1 km drive to Nita Lake
- 8.1 km drive to Whistler Golf Club
- 10 km drive to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 120 km drive to Downtown Vancouver restaurants and shops
- 7.3 km drive to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- 8.6 km drive to Whistler Village Gondola & Excalibur Gondola
- 11 km drive to Wizard Express ski lift
- 132 km drive to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.