Modern twist on Spanish Colonial on quiet hillside
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
The word “fairytale” is often used when describing small European villages, especially when they’re vacation destinations. Ronda plays out more like a novel or a classic film. The works of Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles suggest the same, as both spent many summers living in Ronda, taking inspiration from the beautiful city and its rich historical influence. Hacienda Bodeguera celebrates Ronda in the same way with its peaceful, serene atmosphere located just a few kilometers from the historic center.
Hacienda Bodeguera merges Spain’s historic past and stylish present within its four en-suite bedrooms, gated estate. Spanish colonial architecture is represented by ancient stone walls, exposed wood beams, a clay-tiled roof, and the villa’s numerous openings to the beautiful outdoors. On the modern side, Bodeguera uses clean lines, minimalistic decor, and an open concept floor plan to create a space that is both elegant and calming. Outside, Bodeguera is decorated with mature trees, lush greenery, and dynamic views of the distant mountains and valley below.
Inside, the villa is outfitted with a fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar, espresso machine, and formal dining for ten. There’s a wood burning fireplace, sauna air conditioning, Smart television, and Wi-Fi to keep you comfortable and connected. Outside, alfresco dining can be arranged for up to forty guests, making Bodeguera ideal for large social gatherings. There’s a charcoal barbeque, wood-fired oven, children’s play area, and infinity swimming pool on the terrace as well.
Ronda is really an incredible city, and if you dig in and immerse yourself, you won't be disappointed. Start your exploration with Ronda’s three bridges, Romano, Viejo, and Nuevo, all three of which span the Tajo Canyon, offering breathtaking views of the city and cliffs. Another must-see in Ronda is the Corrida Goyesca, the bullfighting ring. Built at the end of the eighteenth century, this beautiful Neoclassical structure was the first bullfighting ring in Spain. After, follow Ronda’s ancient winding streets and you’ll discover delicious cuisine, boutique shops, cafes and bars, and some of the World’s most inspiring scenery and architecture.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
• Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Direct access to Sauna with mountain view. Crystal
glass overlooking the mountain
• Bedroom 2 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted shower/bathtub. Crystal glass overlooking the mountain/vineyards.
• Bedroom 3 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
• Bedroom 4 : Two twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub.
• Additional Bedding : upon request.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Located in gated community with security 24/7
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
• Wine Cellar / vineyards around the house.
• Ice maker
• Espresso Machine
• Formal dining area with seating for 10
• Smart Television
• Wood Fireplace
• Air conditioning
• Heated Floors
• Security system
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Alfresco dining with seating for 40
• Charcoal Barbeque
• Wood-fired oven
• Gated property
• Sun loungers
• Water feature
• Childrens play area
• Vineyards (tour upon request)
STAFF & SERVICES
• Housekeeping - 3 days per week
• Property Manager
• Guest Experience Manager/Concierge 24/7
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
• Chef service
• Villa pre-stocking
• Airport transfer
• Activities and excursions
• Laundry service
• Boat Rental
• Bicycle Rental
• Extra cleaning service (required for all reservations of more than 8 guests)
Points of Interest
• 14 km to Town of Ronda with Restaurants & Shops
• 22.5 km to Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park
• 63.1 km to Flamingos Golf Club
• 66.9 km to Marbella
• 134 km to Seville
• 151 km to Cadiz
• 168 km to Cordoba
• 184 km to Granada
• 111 km to Málaga Airport (AGP)
• 126 km to Jerez Airport (XRY)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.