Spanish Colonial villa near golf and Echo Canyon
18 guests · 9 bedrooms · 9.5 baths
Located just outside of downtown Phoenix, this private nine bedroom is the perfect home base for a luxurious golf trip with friends, family vacation, or high-end corporate retreat. Valley Vista accommodates up to eighteen guests, and its open concept interior and spacious outdoor areas make it easy for everyone to find their own space, as well as gather together as a group. Nearby, you’ll find Arizona’s most vibrant cities, Scottsdale and Phoenix; both are under ten miles from home. And, if you’re in town to golf, there are numerous courses in the area, many within a ten-minute drive of Valley Vista.
Spanish colonial architecture, state of the art electronics, and plush designer furniture combine to create the perfect environment for exciting group gatherings at Valley Vista. With a Smart TV, stereo, Wi-Fi, pool table, and wet bar, you’ll love spending evenings in, creating new memories with old friends.
Valley Vista’s terrace and courtyard are decorated with lush desert greenery, beautiful stone columns that support refreshing shaded areas, and elegant water features. You’ll love cooling off in the swimming pool after a long day on the golf course, and at night when it cools down, the hot tub will help you rejuvenate for another day. At dinner, you’ll have the choice between the formal dining area inside or the alfresco set on the terrace; both have great social atmospheres.
When it’s time to get out and hit the links, you won’t have to travel far with Paradise Valley, Camelback, Orange Tree, and Talking Sticks golf clubs all within ten miles. Travel a little further, and you’ll find Troon North Golf Club and TPC Scottsdale, two of the best courses in the Scottsdale area. There’s plenty to discover in Phoenix, and a great place to start is Roosevelt Row, an easily walkable stretch of exciting new restaurants, markets, and bars. If you’re in the mood to shop, the Biltmore Fashion Park is home to the World’s best brands and restaurants, and it’s just a few minutes from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted tub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Air conditioning, Attached office
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Minifridge, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Outdoor fireplace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Guest Suite : Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Kitchenette, Laundry, Air conditioning
- Converted Den: 2 Queen size beds, Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Sofa, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Games Room: 2 Bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Smart TV
- Cable TV
- Games room
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool (Heating at extra cost)
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Sound system
- Lounging chairs
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Paradise Valley Country Club
- 9 minute drive to Echo Canyon Recreation Area
- 9 minute drive to Camelback Village Racquet and Health Club
- 5.8 miles to The Phoenician Resort
- 6.6 miles to Camelback Golf Club
- 6.8 miles to downtown Scottsdale
- 7.5 miles to Orange Tree Golf Club
- 8.5 miles to Phoenix Zoo & Desert Botanical Garden
- 10 miles to Talking Stick Golf Club
- 10 miles to Downtown Phoenix
- 10 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Paradise Valley, AZ
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.