(H) Creekside Villa
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
With over 5,000 square feet of luxurious living quarters, Creekside Villa achieves the perfect balance of privacy and open space. This homely Western Red Cedar log home is an ideal mountain retreat for extended or multiple families and sits across the street from Alpha Lake Park which boasts a beach, tennis, swimming, canoeing, fishing and a playground.
Step into this beautiful natural wood home and you’ll immediately see why people come back year after year. Its artful layout means up to 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated in five sumptuous bedrooms, most of which enjoy fireplaces and mountain views. An enormous great room with vaulted ceilings and oversized cathedral style windows sits at the heart of the villa and flows into a generous kitchen, two bars and an elegant dining area, graced by a chandelier. Be prepared to lose some of your party to the magnificent entertainment room which beguiles you with its curved leather fireside sofa, large flat screen TV, VCR and DVD player and its own bar with built-in cappuccino machine. Après-ski is best enjoyed in the outdoor hot tub or indoor sauna and steam room.
Words cannot really do justice to the pleasure you’ll get from stepping out of your ski boots and warming yourself in front of a blazing fire. The great room invites you to pick your favorite spot on the fireside leather sofa, curl your toes into a soft tufted rug and relax. When you fancy a snack, the beautifully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar offers everything you need for culinary brilliance, and family feasts can be served with ease at the convivial dining table. Later, retire to the entertainment room for a movie or end the day with a soothing soak in the hot tub or sauna. The sheltered deck, patio and half-acre of beautiful gardens are ideal for enjoying barbecues and al fresco meals in warmer months.
Creekside Villa’s five bedrooms are the height of luxury, graced by handsome furniture. Four are en-suite with underfloor heating and the master bathroom boasts a standalone claw-footed tub and steam shower. Bedroom Five is a self-contained studio with its own sitting room, and kitchenette.
Excellent restaurants, shops, a ski school and rental stores are all within walking distance of Creekside Villa and you can get onto the slopes within minutes via the Whistler’s Valley Trail and Creekside Ski Lift. It’s a five minute drive to Whistler Village and ten minutes to local golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower and clawfoot tub, Fireplace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Adjacent bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Bedroom 5 - Studio: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Fireplace, Kitchenette, TV sitting area, Desk, Wi-Fi
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplaces
- Media room
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Steam room
- Wet bar
- Alarm system
- Heating system
- Hot tub
- Gas BBQ grill
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Chef service
- Concierge service
- Child care service
- Ski instructor
- Spa service
- Catering service
- Pre-stocking of groceries
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Valley Trail that circumnavigates Whistler
- 3.6 km to Blueberry Beach Park South
- 4.6 km Whistler Village with Restaurants & Shops
- 5.1 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 5.2 km to Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- 6.2 km to Alta Lake
- 6.5 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 117 km to Vancouver
- 2 minute walk to Creekside Gondola
- 5.6 km to Whistler Blackcomb Mountain
- 8.3 km Whistler Village Gondola & Fitsmmons Express lift
- 8.3 km to Whistler Airport (YWS)
- 132 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.