Villa Di Montesoli
18 guests · 9 bedrooms · 10 baths
Make a romantic Tuscan getaway at Villa Di Montesoli. Though the spacious nine-bedroom property offers accommodations in both a main villa and guest house, its interiors feel traditional and intimate, and amenities like a spa area, jetted tub and billiards room are hotel-worthy perks. If you can tear yourself away from the comforts of this renovated farmhouse, the surrounding Val d’Orcia landscape is worth exploring, and the city of Siena is a short drive away.
Start your stay by soaking the cares away in the large pool or whirlpool spa, or sweat them out in the sauna. Take a stroll around the grounds, see what’s growing in the kitchen garden, prepare the produce on the outdoor grill and enjoy meals or a glass of wine at the al-fresco dining area. In the evening, challenge friends and family to a game of billiards or ping-pong, or relax with television or Wi-Fi access.
The villa’s living spaces combine rustic architecture and formal furnishings. In one living room, stone floors and vaulted brick ceilings showcase a remodeled fireplace, traditional roll-arm sofas, carved-wood chairs and Persian-style rugs; in another, striped sofas are pulled around a large farmhouse-style fireplace. Likewise, the dining room mixes beamed ceilings and tile floors with a crystal chandelier, while red upholstered chairs provide a pop of color. The well-equipped kitchen displays country charm in wood cabinets and a cheery pottery collection.
There are eight bedrooms in the main house and one bedroom in the guest house; all nine have en-suite bathrooms and either air conditioning.There are also five bedrooms with queen beds, all of which have ceiling fans. In the guest house, the bedroom has a queen bed and air conditioning.
Villa Di Montesoli is about 2 miles outside the town of Buonconvento, where you’ll find restaurants, a grocery store, a church and train station. Play a match at the tennis court, 5 km away, or a round at the Borgo la Bagnaia golf course, 30 km away. Take a day trip to Siena, about 28 km away, or make the longer drive to Florence, about 95 km away. It’s 140 km to Pisa, and Rome is 230 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 9: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Alarm system
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- Pizza oven
- Billiard room with pool table
- Table tennis
- Wellness area
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Washing machine
- Jetted tub
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Pizza oven
- Bocce Court
- Vegetable garden
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (5 days a week, 5 hours per day)
- Linen change on Saturdays
- Bath linen change on Wednesday & Saturday
- Electricity consumption
- Products from the Organic Vegetable garden and hen eggs from the henhouse.
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Catering service
- Cooking class
- Wine tasting
- Villa heating
- Baby equipment
- Event fee
- Mandatory € 1 per person every day (for a maximum of 7 nights) communal tax payable in cash at check-out. Applicable to guests 14 years and older
- Mandatory departure cleaning fee
- Additional housekeeping
- 4 km to town of Buonconvento:
- 5 km to tennis court
- 28 km to Siena hospital
- 30 km to Borgo la Bagnaia golf course
- 95 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR/LIRQ)
- 140 km to Pisa
- 230 km to Roma
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bocce ball court
Ping pong table
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.