Strut Oasis - 70
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 baths
With a sprawling backyard, mountain views and a location close to some of the area’s best golf courses, Strut Oasis - 70 truly lives up to its name. This Desert Cities retreat has incredible amenities and stylish open-plan interiors, making it perfect for a warm-weather holiday with family or golf getaway with friends. Reserve this six-bedroom vacation rental for groups of up to a dozen, or book its sister property, Strut Oasis - 71, for larger parties.
Whether you prefer the California sunshine or the cool of the shade, the villa’s expansive outdoor living areas can accommodate. Stretch out on one of the loungers or hammocks by the pool and hot tub, challenge friends to a game of croquet on the lawn or practice your spike on the sand volleyball court. For those who picked shade, there are covered sitting and dining areas. As night falls, heat up the barbecue in the outdoor kitchen, gather around the firepit or head inside to enjoy the sound system, satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
The interiors mix modern and traditional pieces with ease for a look of eclectic luxury. In the sitting area, mod lounge chairs square off against tufted leather sofas, while the dining area seats twelve in quilted leather chairs. An open-concept great room that includes the sitting and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen encourages guests to mingle.
Strut Oasis - 70 has three bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a honeymoon-suite-style master with a jetted tub, fireplace and terrace access, and one bedroom with its own private entrance. There’s also a king bedroom with a hall bathroom and a pair of bedrooms with king and queen beds, respectively, that share a bathroom. If you’re traveling with kids, they’ll love having their own space: a private room with two bunk beds.
The villa is convenient for avid golfers, festival devotees, tennis buffs and shopping fiends alike; there are five golf clubs within a 10-mile drive, the Coachella grounds are 10 minutes away, and Indian Wells and Old Town La Quinta are both nearby. For more shopping and dining options, make the 5-minute drive into downtown Indio. Architecture fans will want to make a day trip to take in the mid-century style of Palm Springs; for equally incredible natural landscapes, head for Joshua Tree National Park.
City ID # 19-00023265
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and jetted tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Closet has access to kitchen pantry, Television, Air conditioning, Private entrance
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 6, Stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Air conditioning
- Private Room: 2 bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite TV
- Sonos sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool - heating at additional cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Sand volley ball court
- Noise sensors
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Motorcoach Country Club
- 5 minute drive to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 5 minute drive to Indian Palms Country Club
- 5 minute drive to downtown Indio
- 10 minute drive to Rancho La Quinta Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Old Town La Quinta
- 5.9 miles to Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- 8.3 miles to Palm Desert
- 9.1 miles to The Vintage Club Golf Course
- 10 miles to Shadow Mountain Golf Club
- 26 miles to Indian Canyons
- 26 miles to Palm Springs
- 30 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 5.7 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
- 22 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.