Mid-century minimalism on the edge of downtown
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Palm Springs is one of those highly desirable areas to live where the weather always seems to be perfect and its beautiful landscapes are decorated with houses designed by elite architects. Located in the Coachella Valley, Palm Spring features dynamic views of the mountain ranges that surround the valley from every direction. Sunset Terrace is an ideal home base for a golf vacation, with several amazing courses within a few miles.
From the forties to the sixties, Palm Springs was the testing grounds for architects to perfect the mid-century modern style that this area is famously known for. Simple, yet sophisticated design and integration with nature are the cornerstones of the style, and of Sunset Terrace. The living spaces, both inside and out, are designed for functionality, and easy flow between each area. Inside, bright walls and high angled ceilings open the interior spaces. Colourful, minimalistic furniture reinforces the sixties inspired style, while the kitchen comes equipped with high end modern appliances and a very generous amount of countertop work space. Melding classic American architecture with touches of modern luxury make Sunset Terrace a truly amazing vacation home.
Every inch of the terrace is designed with purpose. Enjoy a crystal clear saline pool and spa, and a beautifully landscaped yard, perfect for sipping martinis, soaking up the sun, and a game of bocce ball. Delight in the colors of a desert sunset on the rooftop terrace overlooking the mountain ridge. Out front, there’s a two car garage, and extra parking if needed. Inside you’ll find formal dining for ten, a wet bar, wine fridge, central air conditioning, and a fireplace.
If you feel like exploring the area, the Indian Canyons, Palm Desert, and Joshua Tree National Park nature areas are all nearby. If you’d like a trip to the city, downtown Palm Springs is about a three minute drive away. And, if you’re a golfer, Mesquite, Escena, and Indian Canyon Golf Clubs are all within a few miles.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Palm Springs City ID: 3710
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: California king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: California king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: California king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Kitchenette, Wine fridge, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: California king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Streaming television
- Ping pong table
- Wet bar
- Wine fridge
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Heated salt-water swimming pool - heating included
- Salt-water hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Bocce ball court
- Fire pit
- Gas barbecue
- Roof-top terrace
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Downtown Palm Springs
- 3.9 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 4.2 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 5.7 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 7.1 miles to Indian Canyons
- 15 miles to Palm Desert
- 26 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 40 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 10 minute drive to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Saltwater hot tub
Dining area for 6 people
Bocce ball court
Ping pong table
+ 4 more
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.