The Pond Estate
24 guests · 11 bedrooms · 13.5 baths
Like a jewel in the perfect setting, The Pond Estate shines out of its desert surroundings. Set on 12 private acres amid the dramatic scenery of the San Jacinto Mountains, this one-of-a-kind Palm Springs vacation rental feels like your very own resort.
As its name suggests, this gated luxury property is laid out around a pond with an island that is only reachable by bridge. Paths lead guests through the beautiful landscaping to the outdoor pool, al-fresco kitchen and bar, a large terrace with loungers and tennis courts. The climate-controlled garages have space for 11 cars. There’s also an indoor wet bar, media room, heated pool and hot tub.
The Pond Estate is spread out over a main house, guest house and casita, each with charming Southwestern exteriors and its own enchanting interior style. The main house is all elegance, with coffered ceilings, stone fireplace surrounds and wrought-iron details in its expansive living room and formal dining room. The guest house and casita have more rustic appeal, with stucco fireplaces, terracotta floors and beamed ceilings. Three fully equipped kitchens give the houses practical features to match their thoughtful decor.
There are five bedrooms in the main house and three each in the guest house and casita; all except one of the main-house bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. A range of options from two twin beds to two king beds means the bedrooms can easily accommodate groups of different sizes and ages. And a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a king bed, jetted tub and its own sauna and steam room is as plush as any five-star hotel room.
A holiday in Palm Springs can be as relaxed or as active as you please. Take advantage of the famously sunny southern California weather to get out on the golf course, ride on the Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway or even take a day trip to Joshua Tree National Park. For a quieter stay, browse the collection at the Palm Springs Art Museum or everything from locally made crafts to upscale clothing at the area’s boutiques.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Sauna & Steam room, Steam Shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Decorative fireplace, Television, Exercise room, Direct access to indoor pool & hot tub
- Bedroom 2: 2 King size beds, Lounge area, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Lounge area, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Lounge area, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 9: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 10: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 11: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 3 Fully equipped kitchens
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Sound System
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Decorative fireplaces
- Central air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Grand piano
- Indoor Swimming Pool - heating not included
- Hot tub - heating not included
- Swimming Pool - heating is available between October and May, at additional cost and upon request only
- Alfresco dining areas
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Wet bar
- Sun loungers
- Tennis Court
- Garage (11 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.8 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 2.5 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 2.5 miles to Indian Canyons
- 4.4 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 4.6 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 4.7 miles to Downtown Palm Springs
- 8.9 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 10.7 miles to Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway
- 14.8 miles to Palm Desert
- 27.2 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 50.4 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 5.9 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules