Maison du Soleil
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Enjoy the famed southern California sun and style at Maison du Soleil. Set in the Las Palmas neighborhood of Palm Springs, the villa is a short walk from the city’s Uptown Design District and a short drive from the botanical garden, golf and more. A sprawling outdoor living area lets you soak up rays beneath the palms, and four suite-style bedrooms make the ranch home feel spacious and inviting.
Tucked behind a tall hedge and under a row of palms, the villa’s backyard is the perfect private spot to spend your stay. Start each day with a coffee at the lounge area on the house’s covered terrace, then move to the row of lounge chairs in the sun, the pool or the hot tub. In the evenings, mix cocktails at the palapa-style outdoor bar, fire up the gas barbecue and enjoy dinner at the al-fresco dining area. There’s also an indoor bar, game room and Wi-Fi if you’d like to relax indoors after a day of sightseeing.
The villa’s warm, open interiors feature a mix of traditional and modern design. In the great room, comfortable sectionals in neutral tones are paired with sleek red lounge chairs and black leather Barcelona seats. Up to eight guests can come to dinner at a gleaming glass-topped table centered in a bay of windows. The fully equipped kitchen has a practical island layout, plenty of granite countertop and contemporary artwork for a playful touch.
Each of the four bedrooms at Maison du Soleil has an en-suite bathroom and lounge area. The master suite has a king bed and opens directly to the patio. There are two other bedrooms with king beds, one of which has a walk-in closet, and one with a queen bed. Large windows, neutral tones and a comfortable mix of traditional and modern furniture make each bedroom an eclectic retreat.
During your stay, take time to make the 2-mile stroll to the Uptown Design District of Palm Springs. Hop in the car for a trip to Moorten Botanical Garden, Mesquite Golf & Country Club, Bel Air Greens or Palm Springs Canyon Drive, all less than 5 miles away. Avid golfers will want to check out Indian Canyons Golf Resort, just over 5 miles away, and it’s worth taking an afternoon to see Palm Desert, 16 miles away, or Old Town La Quinta, 24 miles away. Make your connection at Palm Springs International Airport, just under 4 miles from Maison du Soleil, or Bermuda Dunes Airport, 20.5 miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Palm Springs Registered Tax Permit Number: 3031
Palm Springs City ID: 2947
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Lounge area, Flat screen television, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Flat screen television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Flat screen television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Lounge area, Flat screen television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Great Room
- Sound system
- Wet bar
- Gas Fireplace
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Sun loungers
- Swimming Pool - Heated (October- May)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Gas grill
- Terrace with lounge area
- Western Views
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.8 miles to Uptown Design District
- 3.2 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 4.2 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 4.5 miles to Bel Air Greens
- 4.7 miles to Palm Springs Canyon Drive
- 5.3 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 15.9 miles to Palm Desert
- 23.6 miles to Old Town La Quinta
- 3.6 miles to Palm Springs International Airport
- 20.5 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.