8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Construction note: Please note that there is construction underway at a neighbouring property. Martini Rose will experience noise, depending on what work is being done at the time. Please inquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details
Nestled against a backdrop of the San Jacinto Mountain, Martini Rose embodies the quintessential mid-century modern style of Vista Las Palmas in Palm Springs. Designed by renowned architects William Krisel and Dan Palmer, the home was a favorite haunt of American tenor Mario Lanza, who is said to have invited his friends Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr. for evening song sessions. With contemporary upgrades and accommodations for eight guests, this elegant yet welcoming vacation rental invites you to a vintage experience of this famed California oasis.
Secluded amid lush hedgerows, the villa's expansive terrace features a voluminous swimming pool and elevated spa accompanied by sun loungers, while a broad lanai with alfresco table keeps you cool with ceilings fans and a misting system. Three fire pits and enchanting lighting welcome nighttime gatherings under the canopy of stars.
The terrace's flagstone floors flow seamlessly into the home's open-concept interior through wide glass doors. Savor wine by the fireplace and meals at the table for eight, and gather for movie night in the sumptuous lounge. A petite but well-equipped kitchen opens directly to the lanai.
The master suite features a king bed while the three guest suites all have queens. Two of the queen suites enjoy private terraces and the master opens to the pool. All of the rooms haven ensuite bathrooms.
The villa's prime location places you just blocks from downtown and minutes from the famed fairways of Mesquite, Escena, and Indian Canyons. Palm Springs International Airport is just four miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Palm Springs Registered Tax Permit Number: 3031
Palm Springs City ID: 1038
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Private patio access
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Washer/dryer, Private patio access
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Note: The villa's washer and dryer are located in bedroom 3.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Flat screen television
- Media room with full surround sound
- Air conditioning
- Swimming Pool - heating included in daily utility fee
- Hot tub - heating included in daily utility fee
- Sun loungers
- 3 Fire pits
- Gas grill
- Covered poolside lanai
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car rental
- Airport transfers
- Cleaning service
Points of Interest:
- 1.7 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 3.9 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 4.1 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 5 miles to Mesquite Golf Club
- 5.9 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 9.5 miles to Indian Canyons
- 16 miles to Palm Desert
- 4.3 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Surround sound system
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.