10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Villa Rosa is a spectacular residence located on the grounds of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort near the western shore of Barbados, a short drive from the soft sands of Gibbes Beach. The house exudes a classical Caribbean elegance with spacious verandas on both floors and expansive outdoor living areas set amid lush tropical gardens and palm trees. Accommodations for ten make it the perfect choice for families and groups of friends seeking a stylish and comfortable private home with one of the region's finest courses at your fingertips.
An ample swimming pool, bordering the course's fairways, has the air of a tropical lagoon. Step into its inviting waters for a refreshing dip, and revel in the sunlight on comfortable loungers. Returning from a round of golf or trip to a nearby beach, relish an alfresco meal in the veranda's shade, and savor the late-afternoon hours with cocktails in the lounge or a book in the hammock.
Arched doors open to the interior living areas, where a crescent lounge area overlooking the pool is essentially an extension of the veranda. Beautiful white-brick walls and enchanting French doors cast a vintage Barbadian ambiance throughout this exquisite room. In the cavernous central living area, a formal dining table is set beneath two-story ceilings and a spectacular chandelier. This spacious room includes an office area as well. The adjoining kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances for yourselves or a private cook (available upon request). Housekeeping and laundry services are included in the vacation rental.
A lovely staircase leads from the dining area to the upstairs bedrooms. The master suite features a king bed beneath vaulted ceilings, with twin sets of French doors leading to a furnished balcony with privileged views; its bathroom boasts a soaking tub and walk-in rain shower. The four guestrooms (one with a a queen bed, three with two twin-beds each) have ensuite bathrooms as well. There is air conditioning in all five bedrooms.
Villa Rosa is within minutes of the first tee at Royal Westmoreland's par-72 golf course, while several beaches are within easy reach by car, including Gibbes, Sandy Lane, and Paynes Bay. Bridgetown, the island's capital and largest city, is about seventeen miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bath tub,Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Safe, Walk-in closet, Private Balcony with view of the golf course
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Closet, Desk, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower bath-tub combo, Air conditioning, Desk, Closet
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower bath-tub combo, Air conditioning, Desk, Closet
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Closet, Desk, Direct access to pool area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- Ceiling fans
- Office space
- Ice maker
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Sun loungers & sun beds
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor living area
- Swimming Pool
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (5 days a week)
- Laundress (5 days a week. Only on 5 bedroom bookings)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Cook (upon request)
Points of Interest
- 10.4 km to Wildlife Reserve
- 17.2 Miles to Bridgetown, capital city
- 19.8 km to Garrison Savannah
- 7.1 km to Paynes Bay Beach
- 6 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 4 km to Gibbes Beach
- 28.7 km to Grantley Adams International airport (BGI)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
+ 2 more
St James, Barbados
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.