16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
Located just outside of Nice on the sought after seaside hills of Saint Paul de Vence, Villa Paulina rests among lush gardens, mature trees, and charming views of the French hillside leading to the ocean. With eight en-suite bedrooms, a spacious yard, and plenty of indoor/outdoor lounge areas, Paulina is perfect for hosting a family reunion, wedding ceremony, and any other occasion worth celebrating in style. Nearby, travel between twenty and forty-kilometers and you can visit the bustling cities of Cannes, Nice, and Monaco.
The villa is made up of two separate Provencal style houses connected by a privately covered walkway, so you’ll have double the amenities and space during your stay, and the added privacy of separate accommodations. Constructed from hewn stone, exposed roofing beams, terracotta flooring tiles, and ancient carpentry, this charming villa is a completely authentic example of the Provencal way of life. With numerous openings to the outdoors, you and your guests will feel a strong connection to your historic surroundings. In the kitchen, it’s all modern, state of the art appliances, sure to inspire culinary creativity.
Inside, Paulina is equipped with television, Wi-Fi, a media room, air conditioning, a washer/dryer, office, and beautiful fireplace. At dinner, there’s formal dining with seating for eighteen and smaller alfresco/lounge areas on the terrace. The villa features two refreshing swimming pools, vast gardens, and parking.
The nearby beaches of Plage Cagnes-sur-Mer stretch along the coast on the way to Nice. The beachfront areas along the coast are mainly small stones beaches; Grand Large is the only one with sand. The most popular beach is usually Hippodrome, with its newly renovated promenade, restaurants, and shops, it is always a favorite among locals and visitors. After the beach, head to Nice for an endless selection of fine French dining, art galleries and museums, theatre, shopping, and exciting nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- 2 Swimming Pools - Heated
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 20.8 km to Nice
- 31.8 km to Cannes
- 42.4 km to Monaco
- 12.8 km to Plage Cagnes-sur-Mer
- 14.4 km Nice Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 18 people
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.