Sustainable modern suite near Town Lift
8 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
The Parkite is a high-end condominium project at the heart of Historic Main Street in Park City. Located just a short walk from Town Lift, the state-of-the-art building provides guests with deluxe shared amenities, cutting-edge sustainable design, and luxurious residences to enjoy a private vacation. This exquisite, two-bedroom, two-bath residence is ideal for small families or groups of friends. Features include gorgeous and sumptuous interior living areas, an alfresco deck with private hot tub, and top-of-the-line amenities and appliances, along with access to the Parkite's shared amenities and services.
The alfresco patio invites you to breathe the delicious air, sip wine on the sofa, and gaze on the gorgeous views of the mountains and town. Step into the seven-person hot tub after the day's exertions, and start the grill for a barbeque dinner. On quiet afternoons, relax with a hot cocoa in the charming eggshell swing.
Stepping inside to the open-concept living area, you'll find a comfy and elegant lounge with large TV, ideal for kindling a fire and relaxing with your favorite shows. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with top-shelf appliances, while the dining table is a lovely setting for delicious feasts together. Large windows fill the villa's interior with alpine light, while the décor combines contemporary elegance with classic chalet comfort and charm.
The master suite features a sumptuous king bed, ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, and direct access to the balcony and hot tub. The guest suite includes two lovely queen beds, an ensuite bathroom, and gorgeous sunset views. There is an additional queen sofa bed in the living room
The Parkite enjoys an ample roof deck with two fire pits as well as dining areas. There is also a fitness center and a deluxe lounge in the lobby. Your vacation rental includes one spot in the underground parking garage. Leaving the Parkite, you're about seven minutes on foot from Town Lift and a five-minute drive from the Park City Resort Base. Deer Valley and Brighton are also close by, as is Park City Golf Course, Park Silly Sunday Market, and numerous other attractions that make this city one of the finest ski capitals in the Rocky Mountains.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony with hot tub
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub/rain shower combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Living Room: Queen sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Cable TV
- Apple TV
- Surround sound system
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Underground parking (1 spot)
- Shared access to fitness center
- Hot tub
- Shared access to communal patio
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- Steps to Historic Main Street's shopping and restaurants
- 5 minute drive to Park City Institute
- 6 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 7 minute drive to Eccles Center
- 10 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 5 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 8.5 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 30 miles to Salt Lake City
- 7 minute walk to Town Lift chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 7 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 12 miles to Brighton
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Surround sound system
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
42 min drive
Park City Golf Course
6 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
4 min drive
Park City Mountain Resort
5 min drive
26 min drive
Points of Interest
Park City Institute
5 min drive
7 min drive
Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
12 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
16 min drive
Salt Lake City
41 min drive
Groceries and Alcohol
Park Silly Sunday Market
2 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.