(H) Villa Capricho
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 9 baths
Spend a one-of-a-kind holiday on the grounds of a working vineyard at Villa Capricho. Like a country home in Tuscany, this fabulous Napa Valley estate features its own private winery, landscaped grounds with olive groves, a chapel and seven bedrooms. With only twelve stays available per year, this vacation rental is an exclusive retreat for up to fourteen friends and family.
The amenities at this luxury property range from a winery, fishing pond, bocce court and croquet lawn to a barbecue and al-fresco dining for six. In cooler weather, cozy up indoors around the wood-burning fireplace and wet bar, or start a friendly competition around the pool or foosball table. For high-tech entertainment, there’s Wi-Fi; for low-tech fun, there’s a telescope.
Villa Capricho may be in California, but its stone walls, tiled roof and elegant interiors bring to mind the country estates of Italy and Spain. Throughout the living areas, beamed ceilings, crests over the fireplaces and tapestry-style wall hangings nod to centuries-old European style. There are two living rooms that flow into the dining room and fully equipped kitchen, encouraging guests to mingle.
There are five bedrooms in the villa’s main house and two in the guest house, which has its own living and dining areas and a kitchen with a breakfast bar. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with king beds and two with queen beds; all five have en-suite bathrooms. The two guest-house bedrooms have queen beds and share a bathroom, making the space perfect for a couple still on honeymoon or parents traveling with younger children.
A stay in Napa and Sonoma means sampling great wines, enjoying incredible meals, teeing off at challenging golf courses and more—and Villa Capricho puts you in the heart of it all. Local wineries such as Kenzo and Jarvis are just minutes away, and downtown Fairfield and Napa are only a short drive from the villa. Avid golfers won’t want to miss the chance to play a round at the nearby Rancho Solano course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Vineyard views
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony, Vineyard views
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony, Vineyard views
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Vineyard views
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Vineyard views
- Additional bedding- Game room : Sofabed, Access to full bathroom stand-alone shower
Guest House - There is no internet or television available at the guest house
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 7, Stand-alone shower, Balcony, Vineyard views
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 6, Stand-alone shower, Balcony, Vineyard views
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wet bar
- DVD Player
- Wood-burning fireplace (only main living room fireplace is available)
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Guest house with living/dining area & fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Private winery
- Olive grove
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Alfresco shower
- Fishing pond (no swimming allowed)
- Bocce ball court
- Croquet court
- Garage (with space for 1 car)
- Parking (for a maximum of 4 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-stay clean with linen change
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5.7 miles to Downtown Fairfield
- 7.3 miles to Rancho Solano Golf Course
- 16.7 miles to Downtown Napa
- 25 miles to Sonoma Square
- 28.6 miles to Oakville
- 11.4 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 56 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 60 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Bocce ball court
+ 1 more
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.