Contemporary suite on Main Street
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
This three-bedroom luxury apartment in Park City is the perfect home base for a ski vacation in Utah's finest alpine capital. Located within an exquisite, high-end condominium development on Historic Main Street, the apartment is in walking distance to Town Lift and myriad dining and nightlife options. Exquisite interiors outfitted with cutting-edge contemporary amenities, along with an ample alfresco patio, create an ideal setting for festive evenings together. Three superb bedrooms including two master suites make Main and Parkite an ideal vacation rental for families and groups of friends.
The open-plan living and dining room invites you to stylish relaxation after your adventures on the mountain trails. The décor gives a stunning, contemporary interpretation of the classic alpine apartment, with gallery-worthy artwork and outstanding furnishings complementing the hardwood floors and fireplace. Enjoy a fine bottle of wine in the sumptuous lounge, kindling a fire and watching your favorite shows. Serve cocktails at the island bar, and savor them outside on the partially covered terrace. For dinner, cook a hearty feast in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, and gather around the gorgeous dining table for eight. And at night, withdraw to the extraordinary media room with its deluxe sofa, plush rugs, and large-screen TV.
The villa's three bedrooms include two with king beds and one with two twins, comfortably sleeping six. An additional queen-size sofa bed in the den accommodates two additional guests. All three bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms, and both of the king bathrooms have stand-alone tubs and rain showers. The primary king room has its own fireplace and beautiful views, while the second and third bedrooms open directly to the patio.
The villa enjoys an outstanding location in the heart of Park City. Historic Main Street is just outside your door, while Park Silly Sunday Market is a six-minute walk down the road. You're also just six minutes on foot from Town Lift and a short drive to the Park City Mountain Resort base. Deer Valley Resort is just a mile-and-a-half away. Golfers are less than two miles from Park City Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Rain Shower, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Terrace
- Additional Bedding: Queen size sofa bed located in den
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- Sound System
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub - heating included
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Located on Historic Main Street
- 6 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 1.5 miles to Park City Institute
- 1.8 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 2.2 miles to Eccles Center
- 5.1 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 6.9 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 8.4 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 31 miles to Salt Lake City
- 1.5 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 6 minute walk to Town Lift chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 6 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 4.4 miles to Park City Mountain Cabriolet Ski Lift Base
- 36.3 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
42 min drive
Park City Golf Course
6 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
3 min drive
Park City Mountain Resort
5 min drive
Points of Interest
Park City Institute
5 min drive
Park Silly Sunday Market
5 min walk
7 min drive
Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
12 min drive
Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
15 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
17 min drive
Salt Lake City
42 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.