8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Gleaming white marble and a gilt-framed painting sneak a little European-inspired elegance into this ski-in, ski-out retreat near Beaver Creek’s Osprey Hotel. Though the townhouse is newly renovated, its rooms draw on Old World inspiration with graceful furniture and carved cabinetry. Walk (or glide) 100 yards to beginner and intermediate ski runs, and walk 2 minutes to Beaver Creek Village.
During ski season, soak tired muscles under the stars in the villa’s private outdoor hot tub; in summer, barbecue on the deck instead. Guests are welcome at the Osprey’s outdoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center as well.
Edged in white marble, the wood-burning fireplace is a cozy-but-chic centerpiece for the sitting area. A row of cabinets separate the space from the open-plan dining area and fully equipped kitchen, where a gold-tinted chandelier lends a sense of occasion and a breakfast bar invites you to perch for coffee or wine.
The townhouse is 100 yards from both beginner and intermediate skiing, so the whole group can set off together. Walk 2 minutes to the Strawberry Park Express, the nearest ski lift, and to the heart of Beaver Creek Village, a hub of year-round activity with an array of shops and restaurants. Be sure to take a 3 p.m. ski break for a warm chocolate chip cookie, part of a beloved Beaver Creek tradition.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Steam shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area for 8
- Ice maker
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Outdoor furniture
SHARED ACCESS TO OSPREY AMENITIES
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Fitness center
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Beaver Creek Village
- 11 miunte walk to Beaver Creek Golf course
- 7 minute drive to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 5.4 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 13 miles to Vail Village
- 13 miles to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 100 yards to Green and Blue Intertwine Ski Run
- 2 minute walk to Strawberry Park Express lift
- 4 minute walk to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 13 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 28 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 96 to Aspen-Piktin County Airport (ASE)
- 131 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Beaver Creek, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking