(A) Port Ferdinand Villa
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Located on the eastern end of Port Ferdinand’s beautiful marina, this luxury villa is ready, willing, and more than able to make your Caribbean vacation dreams come true. Overlooking the crystal clear waterways, luxury yachts, and ocean view, Port Ferdinand is an incredible and unique resort atmosphere with plenty to see, do, and eat. Or, you could go off exploring in Saint Peter’s Bay, just hop in one of the resorts water taxis and enjoy the ride.
This three-bedroom apartment is a fine example of the luxurious Caribbean style. Tranquil tones are highlighted by rich wood textures, wrought iron fixtures, and splashes of nautical color and vibrant green palm trees. The interior features a wide, wall length, opening to the balcony, letting in the fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight. In fact, the balcony is so harmoniously integrated, it’s more like a second living room, with an amazing ocean view.
Inside, Ferdinand features a sixty-inch flat-screen television, cable, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a security system, and a washer/dryer. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, and there’s alfresco dining on the balcony. Within the resort, you’ll find two great restaurants to suit any occasion. The Quarterdeck is a casual Italian restaurant, and 13/59 features fine international dining in an elegant setting.
With two king bedrooms and one queen, Port Ferdinand is perfect for a family vacation, golf trip with friends, or a special event. Each bedroom features a walk-in closet, television, air conditioning, and an en-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub.
If you’ve got a golfer in your group, Royal Westmoreland Golf Course is just a short drive from the resort. Lush tropical greenery and scenic views await on their challenging eighteen hole course. And, if you’re looking for a quick nine, try Rockley Golf Course. After the course, head down to Heywoods Beach and cool off in calm waters, it’s just a short walk from the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (2 single beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 60" LCD flat-screen television
- Private telephone
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee machine
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Ceiling fans
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- View of the Marina
- Shared access to swimming pool
- Gated property
On-site Restaurants (not included)
- Daily Breakfast and lunch, bar service offered.
- Cuisine: (Italian cuisine serving pizza and antipasto)
- Dress Code: Casual
- Dinner and bar service offered
- Cuisine: (International fine dining)
- Dress Code: Elegantly Casual
Additional Dining Options
- Private Chef Services
- Picnic Basket Preperations
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Snorkeling/Swimming with turtle tour
- Golf Simulator
- Adults Recreation Center
- 24 - Hour Fitness Center
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- VIP meet and greet (fast track through immigration and customs)
- Baby sitting and Nanny Center
- Ironing & Dry cleaning (not available on sundays)
- The Sandbox Tree Spa
- Villa pre-stocking
- Crib Rental
- Private chef services
- Picnic basket preparations
Points of Interest
- 2 km to Speightstown
- 27 km to Rockley Golf Course
- 10 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 350 m to Heywoods Beach
- 2.7 km to Mullins Beach
- 4 km to Gibbes Beach
- 36 km to Grantley Adams International Airport
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 8 more
St. Peter, Barbados
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.