Sag Harbor Designer Retreat
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Style and substance make a perfect pairing at Designer Hamptons Retreat. This 6,000-square-foot, five-bedroom vacation rental draws on tradition for its beautifully furnished interiors and thoughtfully appointed outdoor spaces. What’s more, its Sag Harbor location is only minutes from the marina, yacht club and a choice of popular beaches.
Spend summer days lounging by the heated pool on the expansive deck and mild summer nights barbecuing by the al-fresco dining area. In cooler weather, step indoors, where a media room, stereo system, Wi-Fi, gas fireplace and wine fridge await to help you unwind or entertain friends and family.
Bright and breezy but with a sense of refinement, the interiors of Designer Hamptons Retreat feature multiple sitting and dining areas, so you can enjoy the luxury of having everyone together or steal a quiet moment with a book. Soft greens and blues create a feeling of calm in the living and dining rooms, while cathedral ceilings lend an airiness to the great room. An adjacent dining area is open to the fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the home’s five bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. There are three with king beds, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a jetted tub and private balcony access, one with a queen bed and one with two twin beds. For larger parties or groups needing more flexible accommodations, there are also two more bedrooms with queen beds that share a bathroom.
Though Designer Hamptons Retreat is perfect for a laid-back holiday away from it all, it only takes 2 hours to get from the bustle of New York to this charming property. From the villa, it’s a 10-minute drive or less to three beaches, Sag Harbor’s Waterfront Marina and yacht club, and the Bay Street Theater. If it’s not a vacation without golf, book a tee time at the nearby Noyac or The Bridge courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Private access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Spare Room 1: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Spare Room 2 with shower/bathtub combo, Private entrance
- Spare Room 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Spare Room 1
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Media room
- Stereo system
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Noise sensor - living room
- Swimming Pool (Opens May 15th and closes September 15th - heating at extra cost)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Sag Harbor Waterfront Marina
- 7 minute drive to Bay Street Theatre
- 8 minute drive to Sag Harbor Yacht Club
- 5.9 miles to Noyac Golf Club
- 6.3 miles to The Bridge Golf Club
- 9.9 miles to East Hampton
- 23 miles to Southampton
- 24 miles to Montauk
- 103 miles to New York City
- 5 minute walk to community beach
- 7 minute drive to Foster Memorial Town Beach
- 10 minute drive to Havens Beach
- 10 miles to East Hampton Main Beach
- 11 miles to Georgica Beach
- 11 miles to Wiborg Beach
- 7.1 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 28 miles to Francis S. Gabreski Airport (FOK)
- 52 miles to Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
- 90 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
+ 4 more
Sag Harbor, NY
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.