(A) Iron Horse Lodge - 3 bedroom
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Discover true slopeside luxury at the Iron Horse Lodge - 3 Bedroom villa. This stunning residence is part of the Village at Northstar, one of North America’s premier mountain villages and a lively hub of fine dining, shopping and skiing. Invite up to eight friends or family members to enjoy the easy access to ski gondolas, an array of shared resort amenities and the spectacular Lake Tahoe scenery.
Guests are welcome to use the shared heated outdoor pool and hot tub, barbecue and al-fresco fireplace, and indoor steam room, games room and fitness center at Iron Horse Lodge. On warm California days, a furnished private balcony or patio is the perfect place to take in the mountain or village views; during ski season, cozy up inside around the gas fireplace. For your comfort and convenience, the villa has its own ski locker, laundry facilities, air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
The 3 Bedroom vacation rental is centered around an open-plan great room with a sitting area anchored by a fireplace, an inviting dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Gather around to watch a favorite movie or show on the TV and DVD player, relive the day’s adventures over dinner, or take a seat at the breakfast bar for a coffee and chat or a snack in between ski runs.
The villa’s accommodations range from a master suite with a king bed and second bedroom with a queen bed to a third bedroom with two twin beds, a bunk bed or a queen bed. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. For larger parties on holiday together, a queen sofa bed in the living room can be arranged as well.
Iron Horse Lodge is a 2-minute walk or less from two gondolas and the Village at Northstar, putting you just steps from a range of ski trails, unique shops, a movie theater and honeymoon-worthy restaurants. During the winter, it’s easy to drive to several other ski resorts such as Sugar Bowl and Squaw Valley; in the summer, take your pick of several golf courses within a 15-mile drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Bunk bed, or Queen size bed, Access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Living Room: Queen size sofa bed
*Please note that photos are representative of a number of similar units and may not exactly match your specific rental. Amenities and bedroom configuration may vary in style, but not in quality. Contact your Villa Specialist for more information.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Dining area
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Ski locker
- Balcony or patio
- Mountain and/or Village view
- Outdoor furniture
- Underground parking
- Shared access to outdoor, heated swimming pools and hot tubs
SHARED ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES
- Barbecue (May to November)
- Outdoor fireplace
- Heated, outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Ski lockers
- Roller skating rink in summer/ ice skating rink in winter
STAFF & SERVICES
- Midweek clean (available on fourth day of six or more night stay)
- Overnight parking
- Access to Village at Northstar fitness facility, hot tubs and pools
Extra cost (advance notice required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to The Village at Northstar
- 7 minute drive to Northstar California Golf Course
- 7.3 miles to Downtown Truckee
- 9.5 miles to Crystal Bay (Lake Tahoe)
- 9.9 miles to Old Greenwood Golf Course
- 10 miles to Coyote Moon Golf Course
- 14 miles to Gray's Crossing Golf Course
- 17 miles to Tahoe City
- 35 miles to Emerald Bay
- 40 miles to South Lake Tahoe
- 1 minute walk to Northstar California Highlands Gondola
- 2 minute walk to Northstar California Big Springs Express Gondola
- 18 miles to Sugar Bowl Resort
- 19 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 38 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 11 minute drive to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 41 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.