Modern ski chalet in Les Bois
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Named after the black furred red squirrels living in the garden, chalet black squirrel is a brand new, modern and comfortable chalet in a wonderful, tranquil location. Located in the beautiful old village of Les Bois, the chalet is extremely peaceful. Walking trails and cross country ski tracks are easily accessed, about 50m in one direction, whilst the main road with bus and rail links into Chamonix are a 10 minute walk away in the other direction. The Flegere cable car and Chamonix Golf Club are a 5 minute ride in the car or a 15 min walk.
From the huge windows in the double height living space, you have a 180 degree view of the Dru, the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc to Flegere.
The chalet is laid out over 4 levels. The underground tunnel into the garage ensures an easy, private and dry arrival. There is covered and secure parking space for 3 cars and bikes. The laundry and a well-equipped ski/boot room are on the garage level, including heated boot racks, a drying cabinet (no more wet sports clothes), benches and plenty of storage space for outdoor clothes and equipment. Getting your bags or shopping to your room is easy in the lift up through the house.
The pool / sauna area and the cinema room are on the next level. There is a small pool with jet stream and a sauna. You could stream yoga or spin classes to the in-mirror TV and use the spin bike. The cinema room has a drop-down large screen and projector that lets you watch TV (Netflix, Sky news, etc) or show your photos of the days activities. There is a sound system in all the living areas to stream your Spotify playlists.
A hot tub located in the garden is easily accessed from three of the bedrooms or via the steps leading from a side balcony on the first floor.
This is a gorgeous and relaxed chalet, ideal for a family or friends wanting to switch off for a while and enjoy the mountains. There are plenty of spaces to sit back and read a book, watch a film together or sit in front of the fire playing board games.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower , Heated towel rack, Television, Access to terrace with shared hottub
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Television, Access to terrace with shared hotub
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Television, Access to terrace with shared hotub
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: Four single beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Dual vanity, Television, Access to terrace with shared hotub
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Heated towel rack, Television, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Media room with bar
- Satellite television
- Wood fireplace
- Indoor swimming pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Safety deposit box
- Office space
- Ski room
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Underground parking shared with Black Stone chalet
STAFF & SERVICES
Self-catered package includes:
- Exclusivity of the chalet and its equipment
- Concierge for onsite assistance
- Personal welcome at the chalet with flowers and Champagne
- Linen, towel and slippers
- Hair dryer, bathrobes and a range of amenities
- Chalet cleaning at the end of your stay
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Tourism tax of 2.30€ (per adult per night)
- Every-day cleaning
- Breakfast prepared and served
- Afternoon tea
- Gourmet diners served by a chef with references – meals are created with the client
- Wine selection
- Pre-arrival groceries
- Mountain Bike rental
- Mountain guide Lift pass
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- Ski lessons
- Event coordinating
Points of Interest
- 4 km to Chamonix town center with restaurants & shops
- 1.4 km to Chamonix Golf Club
- 1.7 km to Flegere Cable Car
- 4.2 km to base of Mont Blanc ski resort
- 106 km to Genève Aéroport (GVA)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 1 more
Safety deposit box
+ 1 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
72 min drive
Chamonix Golf Club
15 min walk
14 min walk
Mont Blanc Ski Venture
42 min drive
Points of Interest
9 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.