Contemporary alpine suite near Lionshead Village
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Find a spacious floor plan, luxury amenities and a great location-all in one of Vail Valley's newest communities-at The Lion Vail Quatro. Just steps from Lionshead Village and some of the best skiing in Colorado, this exclusive development offers both style and a convenient setting. Invite up to eight friends or family members to join you for an unforgettable ski holiday.
Guests of The Lion Vail are welcome at the community's shared indoor pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, gym, steam room and more. After a day on the slopes, leave gear in the private ski lockers and unwind by the villa's fireplace and TV, or share photos of the day's best runs via Wi-Fi. For warmer evenings, there's a furnished balcony.
Luxe finishes such as hardwood floors, marble and granite surfaces, and walnut cabinets set this modern vacation rental apart. The villa's oversized windows frame mountain views, while high ceilings make the interiors feel bright and airy. There's plenty of space for everyone to gather in the open-concept great room, which features living and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
The Quatro has two bedrooms with king beds, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with its own fireplace. The third bedroom can be arranged with either a king bed or two twin beds, and the fourth bedroom has two twin beds. All four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
From The Lion Vail, make the 2-minute walk or board the complimentary shuttle to easily access the slopes, ski school, shops and restaurants at Vail. If you've come for the greens, not the powder, you'll find the Vail Golf Club just a 7-minute drive away. In warmer months, the nearby Betty Ford Alpine Gardens are also well worth a visit for its acclaimed collection.
Business License Number: 003670
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Fireplace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed or 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Living Room - Additional Bedding : Queen sleeper sofa
*Please note that photos are representative of a number of similar units and may not exactly match your specific rental. Amenities and bedroom configuration may vary in style, but not in quality. Contact your Villa Specialist for more information.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Television (cable)
- Gas fireplace
- Private ski lockers
- Iron/Ironing board
- Underground parking (2 spots)
- Outdoor furniture
SHARED ACCESS TO THE LION VAIL AMENITIES
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Game room (Foosball and pool table)
- Kids' room
- Busines center
STAFF & SERVICES
- Trash & tidy every other day (including towel change)
- Mid-week clean on stays of 7 nights or more (Spring/Summer/Fall)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 5 minute drive to Vail Village
- 7 minute drive to Vail Golf Club
- 7.7 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 9.5 miles to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 12 miles to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 12 miles to Beaver Creek Village
- 2 minute walk to Lionshead Village
- 3 minute walk to Born Free Express Lift 8 and Eagle Bahn Gondola 19
- 5 minute drive to Vail Ski Resort
- 7 minute shuttle ride to Vail Village
- 12 miles to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 21 miles to Copper Mountain
- 35 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 98 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 121 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 6 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.