Panache Mont-Tremblant 632
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Located in Mont-Tremblant, this fabulous corner unit in one of the finest ski-in/ski-out Panache homes. Featuring four bedrooms, this high-end property offers an elegant, sophisticated and contemporary interior decor. At Mont-Tremblant, the range of activities includes legendary ski slopes, dog sledding, snow climbing, cross country skiing and snowmobiling. Plan your dream vacation at Panache Mont-Tremblant 632!
Located directly on the Nansen ski trail, Panache 632 is a very private corner unit with exterior hot tub, heated floors, wood fireplace, Xbox console, sun decks and barbecue. With complimentary city shuttle service to Tremblant Village, you’ll have easy access to an array of options. Take a dip in your hot tub or gaze at the picturesque views from your sun deck, gazebo or one of the many balconies. With a dining area for ten, you can host the most elaborate get-togethers over sumptuous meals.
Sleek white decor and wooden accents adorn Panache Mont-Tremblant 632. The stylish and extravagant living area boasts a fireplace, unique tiled flooring and antique accents. Cook a meal in style in the all white kitchen with rustic clock. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances perfect for the inner chef.
With a total of four delectable bedrooms, this chalet can accommodate up to ten lucky guests. Each bedroom features luxurious linens, sleek modern artwork and a rustic flair. Fall asleep in this chalet and get some well-deserved rest for your mind, body and soul. Known for such time honored traditions as maple taffy and snowshoeing, Mont-Tremblant is a sure bet for alpine fun!
Tremblant offers a variety of activities for everyone! Discover a range of activities available in the village, on the mountain and the lake. A unique experience of adventure and entertainment awaits you at Tremblant with activities and events for all ages and tastes. Discover activities for the whole family, with plenty of hiking and golf in the summer. Take part in the festive and lively atmosphere of Tremblant all year long!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Trundle bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Trundle bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 3
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Xbox 1 console
- 2 Fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ski in/ski out
- Hot tub
- Sun decks
- 3 Balconies
- Parking - 3 Spaces
- Garage - 1 Space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Free City shuttle service to Tremblant Village (city shuttle schedule vary depending on the season)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- Direct access to Nansen Trail
- 3.9 km drive to Tremblant Village
- 7.9 km drive to Manitou Golf Course
- 10.6 km drive to Le Maitre de Mont-Tremblant Golf Course
- Ski in/ski to 38-Panache ski run (Beginner)
- 1.4 km drive to:
- Mont-Tremblant Base
- Express Flying Mile ski lift
- Cabriolet lift
- 1.5 km drive to Télécabine Casino Express ski lift
- 62 km drive to Mont-Tremblant International Airport (YTM)
- 137 km drive to Montréal – Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.