Contemporary resort suite in ranch style
6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
Sample the best of Napa Valley, from vintages to luxe living, at Carneros Resort and Spa - Carneros 2 Bedroom Suite. Known for its rustic-chic style, welcoming staff and incredible amenities, the resort and spa also boasts panoramic views and a location close to several vineyards and golf courses. A suite is the perfect way to experience the resort, giving guests access to both the shared pools, restaurants and more and their own private retreat.
When you arrive, you’ll find the villa stocked with meats, cheeses, crackers, fruit and a selection of wines; more fresh pastries and juice will be delivered every day. Each suite opens to a covered porch with an al-fresco dining area, sitting area and fireplace. Just off the porch is a terrace with lounge chairs, a barbecue and an in-ground hot tub, shaded by an umbrella and hidden by a garden and fence. Set the mood inside and out by flipping on the sound system and outdoor speakers, share photos of your stay via Wi-Fi and linger on the porch into the evening under the provided fleece blankets. As a guest of The Carneros Inn, you’ll be welcome at the shared pools and hot tubs, fitness center, restaurants, weekly events, and complimentary weekend fitness classes, and you can borrow bicycles to explore the area.
Tin roofs, paneled walls, covered porches and crisp white trim give the buildings at the resort and spa a charming Americana vibe, but the interiors put a slightly more modern spin on farmhouse style. The heart of each suite is the great room, which opens to the porch via a fold-back glass wall to create one large indoor-outdoor living area. It’s a bright, airy space, with a sitting area laid out around a fireplace and flat-screen television, a cozy dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances.
The suite has two master bedrooms, each with a king bed and en-suite bathroom; one opens to its own private screened porch with a sitting area and outdoor shower. To accommodate larger parties or alternate sleeping arrangements, a queen Murphy bed may be available upon request.
From the resort and spa, it’s only a 5-mile drive to downtown Napa, 8 miles to Sonoma Plaza, 16 miles to Oakville and 16.5 miles to Glen Ellen Village. Golfers will have no trouble making time for a session at Vineyard Knolls Golf Course, a 14-minute walk away, or Chardonnay Golf Club, a 7-mile drive. If your schedule permits, take a day trip to Santa Rosa, 32 miles away, San Francisco, about 47 miles away, or Sonoma Coast State Beach, 55 miles away. When it’s time to leave, plan on an 8-mile drive to Napa County Airport, a 50-mile drive to Oakland International Airport or a 58-mile drive to San Francisco International Airport.
Copyright © 2015 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Queen size Murphy bed (available upon request), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Private screened patio with Outdoor Furniture, Alfresco Shower
NOTE : The photos depicted are representative of the quality of the property. Villa views, décor and room configurations may vary according to the specific unit within the Resort.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso, latte and cappuccino machine
- Electric tea pot and teas
- Formal dining area
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Terrace with lounge area
- Outdoor speaker system
- Outdoor fireplace
SHARED ACCESS TO CARNEROS RESORT AND SPA RESORT AMENITIES
- 2 Shared pools and hot tubs (adult only pool and family pool)
- Fitness Centre
- Resort Restaurants
- Weekly Events
- Wine welcome at reception upon arrival
- Spa Services (at extra cost)
- Complimentary fitness classes (on weekend only)
CARNEROS RESORT AND SPA - 2 BEDROOM SUITE AMENITIES
- 4 fleece blankets for outdoor deck
- Refrigerator/freezer stocked with a selection of cured meat and cheeses, fruit, crackers, assorted sodas, waters & milk (upon arrival only)
- Selection of wines of the region chosen by the Wine Director
- Fresh Pastries and Juice delivered to suite daily
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (daily)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Chef service
Points of Interest
- 14 minute walk to Vineyard Knolls Golf Course
- 5 miles to City of Napa
- 7.3 miles to Chardonnay Golf Club
- 9 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 15.8 miles to Oakville
- 16.5 miles to Glen Ellen Village
- 32 miles to Santa Rosa
- 47.3 miles to San Francisco
- 55 miles to Sonoma Coast State Beach
- 8.2 miles to Napa County Airport
- 50.1 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 58.3 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
+ 4 more
Napa County Airport
16 min drive
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
65 min drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
72 min drive
Chardonnay Golf Club
18 min drive
Points of Interest
10 min drive
14 min drive
23 min drive
27 min drive
44 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.