12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 baths
Provence boasts one of the most notably beautiful landscapes on the planet. A long time muse of Vincent van Gogh, the Alpilles area is the perfect spot for an inspiring family vacation or getaway with friends. And, with so much picturesque outdoor space, this villa would be an amazing location for a romantic wedding ceremony.
Beautiful green lawns, lush vegetation, and fresh mountain air flow seamlessly from the backyard into the villa. Integrating indoor and outdoor space is a must in such a wonderful climate. Large windowed doors open the full length of the living room, onto the terrace. High vaulted ceilings open the living space, keeping it bright and luxurious. A stone accent wall, with fireplace and exposed wood beams, adds a touch of rustic charm to the otherwise elegant living room. The kitchen is sleek and functional, with a bright and inviting atmosphere.
Take a walk around Magnum’s property and you will find plenty of different alfresco dining and living spaces - all are perfect settings for an afternoon barbecue. Olive trees line the spacious lawn, providing privacy for your backyard events. And, if you feel like a dip, or maybe some laps, the heated swimming pool is just off the terrace. Inside, you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, formal dining for ten, an overhead movie projection system, and more.
With accommodations for twelve, Magnum has cozy bedroom options to suit the whole family. Four of the six bedrooms have their own ensuite bathrooms, the other two share the full hall bathroom. The master features direct access to the terrace, and a bathtub and dual vanity in the ensuite.
Spend an afternoon exploring Saint Remy de Provence, home to fine French cuisine and unique boutique shopping, it’s the quintessential French village. If you’d like something more active, book some time at Saint Remy’s Tennis Courts, or one of the many nearby golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3- Duplex Room - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Air-conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5- Bunk Room: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air-conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Overhead projection system
- Wood burning fireplace
- Alarm system
- Exercise equipment
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool - Heated upon request
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Pool house
- Olive trees
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (5 days per week)
- Linen change once per week
- Pool heating during July & August inclusive
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating from September to June inclusive
- Chef services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional bedding
Points of Interest
- 2 km to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Village
- 2 km to Saint Rémy de Provence Tennis
- 8 km to Golf course
- 25 km to Avignon train station
- 75 km to Aix en Provence train station
- 20 km to Avignon Airport (AVN)
- 68.5 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 7 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.