10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
This charming villa blends contemporary attitude with traditional French Caribbean style. Set in a tropical courtyard with circular drive, the grand raised entrance begins the crescendo for the view. Set right at the ocean’s edge, the stunning scene flows over the wide green lawn right out to the turquoise sea and beyond to Anguilla and the poetic mountains of St Martin. Step through the gate right out to the sand.
Every room enjoys incredible views. The main living area’s glass doors disappear, giving you full access to the sea breezes and nature’s beauty. A spacious open plan includes multiple areas for lounging and dining. The villa’s décor tastefully mixes Indonesian teak with contemporary pieces in soft white. The sleek kitchen is a wonderful place to prepare a meal while taking advantage of the view and your guests.
Ample outdoor living includes sea facing covered verandas that connect all the rooms with the main house providing multiple opportunities for dining and relaxing. Oversize travertine tiles flow throughout blending the Epi wood pool deck for a seamless transition from interior to exterior. The large classic pool, the centerpiece of the deck, creates a visual connection with the sea. A grand gazebo sits at the ocean’s edge where you can relax in comfortable seating and enjoy the music of the surf from sunrise to sunset. If you prefer private garden views, a large well-furnished deck sits off the main living area. Large and small colorful tropical gardens are placed throughout the villa.
Four of the five bedrooms have private seating areas and sea views. The fifth bedroom is located at garden level with a private patio. The décor is a mix of soothing whites and warm beiges. The en suite bathrooms have a stylish spa feel complete with river stone trimmed showers, teak benches and marble tiles. Several bathrooms have ocean views.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. you are ten minutes to Porto Cupecoy’s fabulous restaurants and seven minutes to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, the Creole Market, galleries and shopping. Only 10 minutes from the International SXM airport and 30 minutes to both Grand Case and Phillipsburg.
_ Please Note: Baie Rouge Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. For the best swimming renters are recommended to walk down the beach near the public entrance where the waters are more protected. _
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Alfresco shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Satellite television
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating 8
- Outdoor living area
- Outdoor speakers
- Gated property
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6 days per week
- Pool maintenance
- One arrival airport transfer - up to 8 guests
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest:
- 7 km to Marigot
- 17 km to Philipsburg
- Beachfront access to Baie Rouge Bay
- 5.5 km to Maho Beach
- 9.6 km to Simpson Bay Beach
- 14 km to Little Bay Beach
- 15 km to Grand Case Beach
- 6.2 km to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
- 15 km to l'Esperance Airport (SFG)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Les Terres-Basses, Saint Martin
Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
14 min drive
32 min drive
13 min drive
Simpson Bay Beach
22 min drive
Little Bay Beach
28 min drive
Grand Case Beach Club
32 min drive
Points of Interest
17 min drive
36 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.