Ultra-modern villa with fairway and mountain views
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Immerse yourself in the incredible South Island scenery at The Lodge at the Hills. Nestled next to a golf course, this sleek vacation rental has panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks that have inspired countless filmmakers and artists—and remain a favorite with skiers.
The lodge’s luxury amenities include a media room, bar, wine cellar and Wi-Fi; an art collection is also available. Revel in the views from outdoor living areas with a heated infinity pool, grass tennis court, sauna, barbecue, pizza oven, sitting and lounging areas, and alfresco dining for twelve. Once on site, take the golf cart around the idyllic setting.
The glass walls of this expansive contemporary estate reflect the scenery, while the metal roof echoes the colors of the mountains. Inside, open-concept layouts help showcase the views and encourage mingling, and unique architectural elements add visual interest. A sloped ceiling, for instance, connects the sitting area, breakfast table and fully equipped kitchen; a wave-like ceiling holds sculptural beauty in the formal dining room.
The six bedrooms at Lodge at the Hills can accommodate groups of twelve on holiday together. There are four bedrooms with king beds, en-suite bathrooms and lounge areas with fireplaces, including one room with its own kitchenette that could double as a honeymoon suite. The other two bedrooms have a queen bed and shared bath, and two twin beds and an en-suite, respectively.
In warmer weather, guests of the lodge enjoy private access to The Hills golf course, just next door; in cooler temperatures, you’ll find the ski areas at The Remarkables and Coronet Peak less than a 32 km drive away. Don’t miss a visit to central Queenstown, about 21 km away, which has boutiques and restaurants overlooking the waters of Lake Wakatipu.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Dressing area, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Fireplace, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to Hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Fireplace, Kitchenette, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Chef’s kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wine cellar
- Media room
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Bar area
- Radiant floor heating
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity swimming pool - Heated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Outdoor living area
- Sun loungers
- Tennis court
- Pizza oven
- Fire pit
- Golf cart
- Private par 3 golf hole
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Private chef
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner
- Selection of New Zealand wines & craft beers (Cellar Wines available by request)
- Lodge host
- Night porter
- Private par 3 golf hole on property
- Use of on property golf cart
- Access to The Hills Clubhouse & gym (subject to availability)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Arrowtown Golf Club
- 3 minute drive to Feehly Hill Scenic Reserve
- 15 km to downtown Frankton
- 21 km to to downtown Queenstown
- 24 km to Jack's Point Golf Course
- 24 km to Queenstown Golf Club
- 27 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 31 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 15 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Ensuite bathroom, King bed, TV
Queen bed, TV
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
Dining area for 12 people
+ 1 more
+ 3 more
+ 8 more
Arrowtown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
15 min drive
Arrowtown Golf Club
3 min drive
Jack's Point Golf Course
24 min drive
Queenstown Golf Club
26 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
24 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
41 min drive
Points of Interest
Feehly Hill Scenic Reserve
3 min drive
16 min drive
21 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.