Lake Views at Aspen House
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Contemporary style meets stunning classic views of the Remarkables at Aspen House. Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows put the peaks and Lake Wakatipu on display, while Queenstown glitters below. This spacious four-bedroom vacation rental is wonderful year-round, whether for a golf getaway with friends in the New Zealand summer or a ski break with family in the winter.
This luxury property pairs big views with a quiet, private location. Revel in the South Island scenery from the expansive terrace, where a sitting area, barbecue, al-fresco fireplace and hot tub invite you to make an evening of it. Inside, entertain by the wet bar or relax in the media room, catch a favorite show or important game on Sky TV, set the mood with the sound system, rejuvenate both body and spirit in the sauna or cozy up to the fireplace.
An open layout around a central great room means the views from Aspen House are on display in the living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The sleek, window-lined rooms are warmed by natural textures of stone, leather and wood, from the fireplace surround and lounge chairs to the farmhouse-inspired dining table. A bar area separate from the kitchen and a convenient-and-chic island make it easy for guests to mingle.
Each of the villa’s bedrooms is its own retreat with an en-suite bathroom, balcony and plenty of those views over the lake and mountains. There are two bedrooms with king beds, including the master suite, and two with a queen bed.
With its dramatic landscape and vibrant scene, the Queenstown area has plenty to offer to travelers from thrill-seekers to families to honeymooners. Test your skill on the golf course during the summer or on the ski slopes during the winter. Try your luck at Skycity Casino, or just enjoy a night out discovering Queenstown’s shopping and dining.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Gas fireplace, Direct access to balcony, View of lake and mountains
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Gas fireplace, Direct access to balcony, View of lake and mountains
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to balcony, View of lake and mountains
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to balcony, View of lake and mountains
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Wet bar
- Satellite television
- Gas fireplace
- Wine cellar
- Media room
- Lounge area
- Office space
- Sound system
- Heating system
- Radiant floor heating
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Lake Wakatipu & the Remarkables Mountain peaks
- Hot tub - Heated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - mid-stay cleaning for bookings of minimum 7 nights
- Exit cleaning
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to downtown Queenstown
- 7 minute drive to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 11 minute drive to Queenstown Gardens
- 7 minute drive to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 19 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 19 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 27 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 11 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
+ 8 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
16 min drive
Remarkable Golf Tours Queenstown, NZ
9 min drive
Queenstown Golf Course
26 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
27 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
41 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
10 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.