Sol e Luna
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Sol e Luna is a very pretty, French Creole style villa that blends Caribbean charm with a contemporary attitude. Wonderful, deep covered loggias filled with ample seating, both for private interludes and group gatherings, fill the terrace. A huge outdoor dining table under a large gazebo makes you feel as if you are dining al-fresco at the edge of a tropical jungle paradise. The view is stunning. The large pool sits center stage on the terrace. Newly enlarge and refurbished, it is a wonderful place to do laps, cool off or just lounge with a cool drink.
The interiors open wide to the outdoors; large glass doors disappear seamlessly into the walls creating a lovely flow out to pool and terrace. The open plan great room has a contemporary attitude filled with comfortable seating for both dining and lounging. Clean lines, soft neutral tone and pops of hot color compliment the dark wood furniture and the well-chosen accessories. A newly remodeled, modern gourmet kitchen is sleek and elegant, yet quite well equipped. It opens to the view.
You are close to amenities. Five minutes to Cupecoy for grocery shopping and fine and casual dining and another 10 minutes to our International airport SXM and Maho's restaurants and casinos. A short 15-minute drive and you are at the International airport or the nightlife of Maho. The French Capital, Marigot, is only 15 minutes from the villa where you can enjoy Duty Free shopping, boutiques, bakeries and the Creole Market.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Shared access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Drip coffee maker
- Wine cooler
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Natural gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Driveway parking - 3 spaces
- Gated property
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6 days per week from 9am to 1pm
- Pool maintenance
- Arrival airport transfer for up to 6 guests
- Welcome breakfast basket
- Welcome toiletries
- 24/7 On-site maintenance & emergency services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Additional housekeeping
- Activities & excursions
- Villa pre-stocking
Points of Interest:
- 6 km to Marigot
- 9 km to Grand Case
- 16 km to Philipsburg
- 6 minute drive to Baie aux Prunes
- 8 minute drive to Baie Longue
- 8 minute drive to Cupecoy Beach
- 8 minute drive to Baie Rouge
- 4.8 km to Mullet Bay Beach
- 5.9 km to Maho Beach
- 6.6 km to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 7 more
Les Terres-Basses, Saint Martin
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.