12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
You arrive at Encore along a long, inviting drive filled with palms, exotic tropical flowers, trees and shrubs. Beautiful gardens fill the entry courtyard and completely surround the villa. The Moorish inspired soaring arched entrance showcases the glimpse of brilliant sapphire blue Caribbean Sea and sky as you enter the cool interiors. The turquoise pool, framed by palms and flamboyant, runs the length of the terrace connecting the villa with the view.
Inside the villa, the expansive spaces offer multi areas for relaxing, dining and cooking. Refined travertine tile floors harmoniously flow throughout. Floor to ceiling sliding doors open to the view and the breezes. The spacious, well-equipped kitchen is one of the largest on island, providing a perfect platform to create inspired gourmet meals. Light woods, granite and travertine are accented by stainless appliances including two professional sized refrigerators. Wrap around countertops provides spacious indoor dining overlooking the chef’s preparations and the view. The double living room is divided by color; one side a blend of neutrals and the other blending white plus color. The style mixes contemporary with a touch of exotic.
The outdoor spaces take full advantage of the view and the gorgeous gardens. Multiple seating areas are scattered around the terraces providing large outdoor dining and comfortable seating opportunities. A built in BBQ sits off the lower dining area. Sculpted loungers surround the heated pool. Exotic plantings are embedded in the terrace. Overhead, under the covered areas, Singapore style fans provide gentle breezes. For an enhanced view, a covered roof terrace creates a poetic perch to view the Caribbean Sea.
The five equal size bedrooms connect off the terrace. Each one has an incredible view. The stylish spa style bathrooms have sea views plus outdoor showers with private seating. It’s a beautiful way to connect with tropical nature. The bedroom décor mixes interesting contemporary lines and textures with exotic touches like teak poster beds, interesting art and tranquil colors. A sixth garden view bedroom is a recent addition to the property designed and decorated with the same contemporary touches of the original five bedrooms. A nicely equipped gym, with outdoor shower and sea view are just off the great room.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. The fabulous restaurants and food purveyors in Baie Nettle are a few minutes’ drive. You are 8 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets and galleries and 10 minutes to the airport. Grand Case and Philipsburg are 30 minutes away.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Smart Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Smart Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Smart Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Smart Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Smart Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Smart Television, Private Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Exercise room
- Smart Television
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Wi-Fi access
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Large heated pool
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Welcome breakfast basket
- Welcome toiletries
- 24/7 onsite maintenance & emergency services
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to the nearest grocery store
- 12 minute drive to Marigot
- 3 minute drive to Beach
- 6.6 km to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Les Terres Basses, Saint Martin
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.