8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
From its scenic perch in Peterborg, this Caribbean luxury villa captures incredible views of the sea and nearby, Magen’s Bay Beach. The stately Pallina features accommodations for eight, spread across four bedrooms, two of which are considered masters, both with king beds, ensuites, and ocean views. The island’s capital, Charlotte Amalie, is where you’ll find most of St. Thomas’ boutique shops, restaurants, and nightlife establishments. However, the furthest reaches of St. Thomas are easily accessible in a short drive, making the entire island yours to discover.
Pallina’s elegant interior decor shows off its colonial roots with white-washed walls, rich wood tones, and chandelier lighting. The fully equipped kitchen is decked out with stainless steel appliances, sure to inspire culinary creativity. There’s formal and alfresco dining areas, as well as a barbeque on the terrace for more casual meals. And, thanks to numerous openings to the terrace, Pallina enjoys the fresh sea breeze, natural sunlight, and a social open-air flow throughout its entire estate.
On the terrace, you’ll love relaxing in the hot tub, perfecting your tan from a sun lounger, and splashing around in the swimming pool. Back inside, you’ll appreciate Pallina’s, wine fridge, and air conditioning.
Feel like exploring? St. Thomas is known for its incredible snorkeling, kayaking, and scuba diving tours that take you around the island’s gorgeous inlets and mangroves. If you’d prefer to stay dry, check out some of the island’s most important historical sites, like Black Beard’s Castle, Tombstone Rock, and Ninety-Nine Steps. . When it’s time to head for the beach, Magen’s Bay, Hull Bay, Coki Point, and Lindbergh beaches are all within ten-kilometers.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Access to terrace overlooking Magen’s Bay
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to shared hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Access to terrace overlooking Magen’s Bay
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to shared hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchen, Office, Air conditioning, Television, Private terrace overlooking Magen's Bay
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Ice maker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living area
- Parking - 3 cars
STAFF & SERVICES
- One mid-week clean
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 km to Charlotte Amalie
- 6.8 km to Tombstone Rock
- 7 km to Estate St. Peter Greathouse & Botanical Gardens
- 8 km to West Indian Company Ferry Dock
- 9.6 km to Coral World Ocean Park
- 3 km to Magen’s Bay Beach
- 8.3 km to Hull Bay Beach
- 9.3 km to Coki Point Beach
- 10 km to Lindbergh Beach
- 11 km drive to Cyril E. King Airport (STT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
+ 10 more
Northside, U.S. Virgin Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.