Terrasse De Mer
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
A dramatic, winding hillside road delivers you to Terrasse de Mer, set high above the beach and civilization. It’s an exotic and private oasis. The moment you enter the large courtyard; you are in the midst of a stunning 360-degree view. Behind you are neighboring mountains; in front of you is Anguilla, so close you can touch it. Enter the front door and a brilliant, variegated scene flows before you, painted in greens and blues. Within your scope are the verdant island peaks, Baie Rouge Beach and Marigot with its poetic marinas. The sightline stretches to Creole Rock in Grand Case and beyond to the Atlantic’s horizon. The sapphire sea is everywhere.
Expansive terraces and covered spaces, for dining and lounging, surround the beautiful heated pool perched at the terrace’s edge. The natural vistas from the pool create a secluded atmosphere. A wall of sea side columns anchors the view and frames Anguilla. Parallel to Anguilla, above Baie Rouge Beach, is a long terrace with two gazebos, each with sliding glass doors; one with a hot tub.
The spacious main living area, featuring new furniture, is comfortable and stylish. The view is amazing! The décor throughout the interior has a romantic, elegant attitude in white, cream and Indonesian teak accented with charming exotic accessories. Just off the main room, the inviting French county kitchen looks out to the sea connecting the chef to nature. Dine inside off the terrace or at the high kitchen counter.
You are secluded yet close to amenities. In 10 minute you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case, 10 minutes to the international airport and 30 minutes to Philipsburg's shopping haven.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Private entry, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Private entry
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Drip coffee machine
- Satellite television
- Exercise room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Propane barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Driveway parking - 4 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Grounds maintenance - lives on-site
- Housekeeping - 6 times per week from 9am to 12pm
- Arrival airport transfer for up to 8 guests
- Welcome breakfast basket
- Welcome toiletries
- 24/7 On-site maintenance & emergency services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Additional housekeeping
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute walk to Porto Cupecoy
- 8.4 km to Marigot
- 14 km to Grand Case
- 15 km to Philipsburg
- 1 minute drive to Baie Rouge
- 4 minute drive to Cupecoy Beach
- 5 minute drive to Baie Longue
- 5 minute drive to Baie aux Prunes
- 8 minute drive to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Les Terres Basses, Saint Martin
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.