Sleek designer estate with private beach staircase
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Perched above the sugar-white sands of Long Bay Beach, this incredibly scenic five bedroom captures endless views of turquoise sea surrounding the Caribbean island of Anguilla. Each of Sea Villa’s bedrooms comes outfitted with a king-sized bed, lavish en-suite bathroom, and an amazing ocean view. Just steps down from Sea Villa’s gorgeous terrace, you’ll enjoy a quick walk through lush Caribbean greenery, leading to the secluded shores of Long Bay Beach. Nearby, you’ll find restaruants, luxury resorts, scenic golf courses, and plenty more incredible beachfront areas along the coast of Anguilla.
White-washed walls act as a canvas for the bright blues and greens of Anguilla’s beautiful environment, which is further accentuated indoors thanks to the wide openings that stretch along the ocean-facing walls. Stately furniture decorates Sea Villa’s open concept interior, adding a touch of elegance to the soothing Caribbean atmosphere. Outside, you’ll love cooling off in the swimming pool, dining alfresco, and rejuvenating in the hot tub. At dinner, there’s formal dining space inside for ten, a fully equipped kitchen, and there’s a gas barbeque on the terrace as well.
Sea Villa comes with shared access to the Beach Bar Clubhouse, tennis courts, beach barbeques, and an exersice room. The property is located within a gated community with twenty-four-hour security, daily breakfast, housekeeping, and a butler service. Indoor features include Wi-Fi, Smart television, air conditioning, a Sonos sound system, and a washer/dryer.
After you’ve spent a day or two soaking up the sun and surf of Long Bay Beach, venture on to discover some of Anguilla’s other popular beachfront areas, just a few kilometers away on the shores of Sandy Ground and Shoal Bay. To visit with some of Anguilla’s neighboring islands, head to Blowing Point Ferry. If there’s a golf aficianado in the group, CuisinArt Golf Resort is the best course on the island. And, as a reward, check-in to their refreshing spa facility. Anything else you may need can be found nearby in The Valley, including plenty of dining, shopping, and nightlife options.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Smart television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Safe, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Smart television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Safe, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Smart television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Safe, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted into 2 twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Smart television, Air conditioning, Safe, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted into 2 twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Smart television, Air conditioning, Safe, Private balcony, Ocean view
- 2nd floor - Day bed: ideal for child
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Sonos sound system
- Smart television
- Air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco shower
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Gas barbecue
- Shared beach bar clubhouse
- Shared floodlit tennis courts
- Shared exercise room
- Shared beach gazebo
- Shared beach barbecue
- 3-Car parking
- 24 hours security
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily continental breakfast
- Beach drinks (Beer and house wine)
- Welcome refreshments
- Daily butler service for 8 hours
- Villa Manager
- On-site concierge
- Security guard
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.6 km to Viceroy Resort Anguilla
- 3.2 km to CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
- 8 km to Blowing Point Ferry Terminal
- 9.7 km to Crocus Hill
- 11 km to The Valley, Capital of Anguilla (Restaurants, Grocery, Hospital)
- Beachfront to Long Bay Beach, accessed via a private staircase
- 9.7 km to Sandy Ground Beach
- 16 km to Shoal Bay Beach – East
- 9.7 km to Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
+ 11 more
Long Bay, Anguilla
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.