18 guests · 9 bedrooms · 9.5 baths
Tucked behind walls, Villa Mirasol is like a secret garden in downtown Playa del Carmen. Minutes from both the famed sandy beaches of the Riviera Maya and the lively restaurants and shops of the resort town, this luxury vacation rental is nevertheless a private retreat, with its own patio and terraces nestled away from the bustling streets. With nine suite-style bedrooms and concierge service from Maya Luxe available, it feels like a hidden gem of a boutique hotel.
Open the gates of Villa Mirasol to find yourself in a lush walled garden with a large daybed and row of lounge chairs facing the freeform pool and an al-fresco dining area in a nook off to the side. But that’s not all—climb the steps to the rooftop terrace to discover a shaded sitting area, outdoor barbecue and another sunbathing area with lounge chairs. For your convenience, the villa also has an outdoor shower where you can rinse off after returning from the beach.
With its open-air staircase and thatched sections of roof, Villa Mirasol has beachy, relaxed appeal—you’ve come for the warm weather, so why not get into the tropical spirit? The comfortable feel continues in the ground-floor great room, where polished stone floors and fresh white walls set off a roomy built-in sectional, a formal dining area with a rich-hued wood table and chairs and a fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances and a breakfast bar.
If you’re visiting with family, there’s plenty of room to spread out in the nine bedrooms; if you’re here on a special occasion, like a honeymoon, escape to one of the three master suites. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and the three master suites and 5 guest bedrooms have king beds; the final guest bedroom has two queen beds. Many of the bedrooms open to the garden or to balconies, and in the bathrooms, you’ll find the same gorgeous polished stone used in the great room.
While the villa’s pool is beautiful and private, it wouldn’t be a holiday in the Riviera Maya without a day or two at the region’s exquisite white-sand beaches. Luckily, Villa Mirasol is just a 10-minute walk from the beach and its warm turquoise waters. After a day by the pool or on the sand, head to Quinta Avenida and some of the best dining, shopping and nightlife in Playa del Carmen, just a 10-minute walk away. Plan to spend a day exploring the Tulum ruins, a 45-minute drive from the villa, and ask the concierge if you need help booking a tee time at one of the area’s many world-class golf courses. At the end of your trip, make the 50-minute drive to Cancun International Airport.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 9: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 3 Fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 19
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Office space
- Ping pong table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco shower
- Alfresco dining
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor furniture
- Security cameras - entrance & pool area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 9am-5pm, excluding holidays
- Pool maintenance & gardener - 3 times per week
- 1 Complementary chef service upon arrival (food & beverage at extra cost)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Chef services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.2 km to Chichen Itza Ruins
- 4.3 km to Hard Rock Golf Course
- 5.6 km to Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya
- 8.3 km to El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Club
- 8.4 km to Cenote Chaak Tun
- 49 km to Xel-Ha Park
- 63 km to Tulum Ruins
- 6 minute drive to Playacar Beach
- 54 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Cancun International Airport (CUN)
44 min drive
18 min drive
Grand Coral Riviera Maya
10 min drive
Hard Rock Golf Course
14 min drive
El Camaleón Mayakoba Golf Course
15 min drive
Points of Interest
Playa del Carmen
5 min drive
14 min drive
Cenote Chaak Tun
16 min drive
39 min drive
52 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.